Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

I just love Felli taking the ball off people's toes when they think they're in a decent position....just trots off with it like it's the easiest thing in the world. The man's priceless.

Pienaar was great again, Stracq is a cult hero in the making, defence was solid....just brilliant to be so relaxed at the end of a game like that, could have played 'til Sunday lunchtime and Chelsea wouldn't have scored. They all looked so confident.....onwards and upwardssmile.png .

Pienaar was the best player on the field today closely followed by Denis who was a real menace for Chelsea today (pardon the pun), Chelsea looked all over the place at the back and I believe it was down to the Stracq always breathing down their necks (something which King Louis didn't do). Donovan showed some flashes of brilliance and IMO that's been his best game for us.

Howard flapped at one cross and then went on to punch another when he should have caught it but his save at the end from Lukaku made up for it. Drenthe looked good when he came on (even if he did lose possession a few times) and made sure that we always kept running at thier notably shaken defence.

Fellaini played superb and TC is a new player, the engine that he showed today was amazing.

A similar performance to the City victory a couple of weeks back, where have these performances been all season. Anyway like the City game the defence where superb, Distin won every header while Heittinga was his composed self, Fellaini was awesome in midfield, Cahill pressed and won some good headers, in fact it was a 9 and 8's/10 for everyone. However due to his sheer endeavour, fight, spirit and a welcome improved first touch Denis gets my vote. He didn't let the Chelsea defence settle, won some good headers, some good chest control and even a couple of decent runs, oh! and he capped it off with a goal, a big well done from me.

Difficult choice.

Fellaini absolutely ran the show. We did well to tie the big lad down to a long term contract.

Il Traca (aka 'The Count')- This fella has been quality for us since he started to get up to speed (aka get game time) with the Prem. Like a rich mans version of Andy Carroll. Made up he got his first goal, and was at the heart of the effort to unsettle Chelsea all day long.

Pienaar- How I've missed you. You should never have left. The impact he has had on our performances since rejoining has been immeasurable, and today was no different.

Gone for Pienaar, oh how we've missed him. He just add's that little bit of class we've been crying out for. Shouts for Fellaini and Straq aswell, Fellaini bitched the chelsea midfield on his own and Straq has the heart of a lion, cant fault his performance, been a while since we've seen that sort of commitment and determination from a CF

Let's hope the lesson is learned from last week with Dennis. Get him in ice baths, massage room and focus on recovery. I'm not sure about his distance covered but his games against city and Chelsea were body wreckers. Wigan showed this IMO.

From my own experience (I'm touching 17st) my 10k runs with my mate who is 3.5 stone lighter has totally different recovery dynamics. My legs are shot for two days, I need to carb up longer etc etc. I'm guessing Dennis is 14-15 stone versus baines 10 stone.

Anyhow joint motm pienaar and Dennis. Can't split them.

Hardest selection ever i think. Took Peanuts. I had some doubts about his rejoin, but im glad that he did show for me/us rightaway, that he has the same game in him, that he had when left. But about perfomance, i could had select motm also Johnny, Distin, Felli, Donovan or Straqu.

I didn't see the game apart from some highlights later that night, but it appears it was a team effort which can only be good to see, everybody pulled their weight, showed some desire and belief and the sum total was another outstanding result and fine team performance, Pienaar was excellent coming back for his loan spell some have said, that's fair enough but maybe we cant give match honors to any one individual, I can't look beyond in that it was what appears to be a collective effort and maybe a share of recognition should go out