IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know how annoyed I get when Vic plays out wide. He has the size of Neville Southall and the only place he should be playing is up front, he is good at holding balls up and holding off defenders but is naturally shite at being fast due to his size. We shoulden't be playing him anywhere else than up front so I am perplexed as to why Moyes keeps putting him out wide.

I am however in sync with Moyes about the team selection. I would rather rest our key men and beat Sunderland than burn them out and get eliminated from the cup. For all it is a Merseyside derby it is not as important as the FA Cup IMO.

Just a bit upsetting that the scorer was Gerrard on his 400th appearance (due to him being a cunt).

if a centre half cannot play 3 games a week then they aren't fit enough to justify being in a prem team or earning 40k plus a week

When I saw Anichebe on the team sheet, I thought we must be playing 4-4-2. I forgot the Moyes is an absolute prick that seems to think Anichebe is a winger though, and it contributed to that goal. Suarez has got Jagielka in his back pocket, as I suspected he would.

Why the fuck, when you're playing Pienaar and Anichebe, would you play Pienaar central and Vic on the wing? It defies logic. As soon as Pienaar got shifted out wide he put a stop to another run forward from Kelly and linked up with Baines to set up our best chance of the half.

But this is what happens when you drop your captain, star centre back, first choice striker, your two most creative midfielders, and your top derby goalscorer since Dixie Dean, when you go to Anfield. We better fucking had beat Sunderland on Saturday if we have to put up with another 45 minutes of that shit.

if a centre half cannot play 3 games a week then they aren't fit enough to justify being in a prem team or earning 40k plus a week

+1

Also, we have a shot at passing Liverpool i the league and 40 points. Ffs we have europe in our sights. Not mentioning its the f-ing derby. One of the 2 most important games of the year.

Dont really know what to say that hasnt been already, and wasnt predicted by most before the game started!

We are completely lacking in the final third and I really think we need Drenthe on to liven things up. We have spurned so many decent opportunities with awful decision making (Felli & Pienaar) or poor technique (Straq/Coleman/Vic). Too many time we start running backwards with the ball and it ruins any forward momentum we have.

I would take Jags, Coleman & Vic off and bring on Heitinga, Drenthe & Jelavic. We need to add some quality in both of the final thirds and to stop aimlessly humping it forward.

All joking apart who does Moyes think he is? this liverpool team is the worst ive seen in 15 years and we make changes? they are shit and so are we fucking disgusting. fuck me jelavic must be worried!!!!!! fucking club is a joke. Felli is running the gaff as usual and we have lads on bench!!!!! Earn your money Moyes