IGNORED

Manchester United

pete0

They have now scored in 48 consecutive home games. Just hope Moyes doesn't see this as a challenge to park the bus. If we go at them I'm confident we can win (even to nil), if we go to defend we will be destroyed though, as their record indicates they will eventually break a team down.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I can see Moyes going for the jugular in this dry.png Safety first will probably be the order of the day or 'damage limitation time'.

I can't see us getting anything from a trip along the M62, not being pessimistic, it's just you know what's going to happen.

Wish I could be more hopeful but I've got pretty good instincts. United will win I'm afraid but not sure by what margin but they'll be no change from this trip I strongly feel.

With that stat though surely Moyes will see it's hopeless to go their to defend, and will have ago instead. If not the overwhelming urge of every Evertonian wanting to strangle the dithering Dave out of him should scare him to attack. That last game was a joke, he owes it to the fans to toggle his footymanager to gung ho.

We don't know what will happen, it's as simple as that

When York City managed a 3-0 win at Old Trafford in 1996, nobody could have seen that coming, maybe supporters before the game were thinking 'this is going to be a massacre etc', quite right thinking and all, but that's just one example of tales of the unexpected. Point being, Yes it's fair to assume sometimes any given team will feel apprehensive about a game ahead or fear the worst, but you never can tell what will happen..

I do think we're going to lose, common sense dictates it, Moyes won't go with an attacking route for sure, keep it tight and maybe a few breaks on the attack etc, If we were to lose I'd see maybe 1-0, 2-0 as the most probable outcome, they won't run away with this.

We never turn up at Old Trafford. If we want it we can beat them its the worst United side i can remember but lets face it we wont. We will do our usual. Heart says 1-1 head says 3-1 to them

3-1, Jelly twice and ossie, Rooney red card with Heits. Seriously lads we are going to do em like a kipper! Old whisky nose will be bitching that Youngs half somersault with pike in the area was waved away by the ref and booked for being the cheating little twat that he is. Oh yeah beetroot face to be send to the stands and fined for his behaviour!!! How's about that mystic meg?laugh.png

Just arguing about Rio being a liability and it's always Vidic who's mom against us, with a mank friend. Slightly more confident now.

Thing is most see rio as a liability and Evans as plain shite... that's been their cb pairing for the majority of the season! Answers on a postcard!

Thing is most see rio as a liability and Evans as plain shite... that's been their cb pairing for the majority of the season! Answers on a postcard!

Evans is playing really well of late. Possibly he's a late bloomer and done an Osman, or he's just having a lucky run of form. Rio is gash though, has been for years. My friend the utd fan was trying to argue Rio carries Vidicrofl.gif . I'm hoping Rio plays to the right(if not i'd rather we play central to target him) as their right back is weak as well, probs the best suited game for our one dimensional left sided attack only game plan.

Edited by pete0

Unless Baines' injury keeps him out. If that's the case we'll have nothing down either side.

I'm trying to be positive for this game, but Phil Neville versus Rafael and Valencia will severely dent any optimism left in any of us. He done well filling in there last week, but the pace of them 2 running at him will make for uneasy viewing.

I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on this one even though My head is saying We will get dry bummed....

The shite aside in the league and cup We have been on a decent run of from and We all know the derby games are not a true reflection at the time of either side's form and capabilities.

It all comes down to tactics and selection for me or lack of in our case against such sides, If Moyes goes out with a positive outlook "shock horror" and thinks fuck it We have nothing left to lose really and goes for the jugular then We can beat them.....i think.

Heart says 1-2 Jelavicx2 Head says 3-1 :(

3-1, Jelly twice and ossie, Rooney red card with Heits. Seriously lads we are going to do em like a kipper! Old whisky nose will be bitching that Youngs half somersault with pike in the area was waved away by the ref and booked for being the cheating little twat that he is. Oh yeah beetroot face to be send to the stands and fined for his behaviour!!! How's about that mystic meg?laugh.png

Have u been over in Holland with Drenthe????

lets be honest...he's still 10 times better than any possible left back at the club

He has no competition, we won't ever know how good Garbutt or Bidwell are because they never play same as Barkley, Baines only other rival is good old skill Neville.(who is busy trying to play everywhere else on the pitch) Edited by theprisoner

Let's be honest, despite this he's still our most potent attacking weapon.

Oh for sure he is, but he has had a mixed(ish) season this year, ive heard from a good source about a possible bid from United in the summer(could be a double bid with Felli), i hope not though, we would never be the same without him again, he is vital to the way we play like you said.

Evans is playing really well of late. Possibly he's a late bloomer and done an Osman, or he's just having a lucky run of form. Rio is gash though, has been for years. My friend the utd fan was trying to argue Rio carries Vidicrofl.gif . I'm hoping Rio plays to the right(if not i'd rather we play central to target him) as their right back is weak as well, probs the best suited game for our one dimensional left sided attack only game plan.

happy.png another great player you would have in our team I take it, only jokin. duffys got more ability than him and he's younger.

cant see anything than a manc victory. fergie will probably bribe moyes with a few loans next season for us sitting back and inviteing the obvious.

howard

hibbo johnny distin baines

drenthe felli pienaar gueye

barkley

jelevic

id play that but its not going to look anything like that what gets chosen.

Edited by Blue4Ever