IGNORED

Manchester United

pete0

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering a lot of our attack goes down that left side, wouldn't it be better to have Maggy at left back? Dunno what his defence is like but I can see Pienaar trying to do everything himself if its Distin playing behind him and Nev next to him. Fuck me I hope we get something out of this game. Give Barkley a crack.

Considering a lot of our attack goes down that left side, wouldn't it be better to have Maggy at left back? Dunno what his defence is like but I can see Pienaar trying to do everything himself if its Distin playing behind him and Nev next to him. Fuck me I hope we get something out of this game. Give Barkley a crack.

Simply put, he cannot defend

Let's try and have some positivity eh! United might be nervous, there is a lot riding on this game for them and they might have their minds elsewhere....then again it is united and this is what they do!

Come on blues!!

the league is all they have to play for...their minds won't be anywhere else...and it's hard to be positive when you start with 5 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders

Good start, Osman & Pienaar doing well. Distin is misplacing his passes which is an issue! Jelavic should have done a lot better with his chance.

Utd have started very poorly but they will grow into the game and as I say that they have their first half chance.