IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

gethinO

Moyes and the lads got it absolutley spot on!!

Fellaini was nothing but world class bossed and made United look average in the middle, Jags was immense as was Hibbert.

The whole team had a great game United simply had no answer to a team that were simply much better!!

Get in jump for joy.gif

We played really well till we scored. After that we just parked the bus and were hoping for the best. Felli clearly the Boss of this game, no doubt. Even thought Jags, Hibbo and Distin played all very good at defence. Actually we didnt have any weak links on the pitch at all, was a bit disappointed that busparking, but whatta hell. Long time no see 3p from season opener, and this time even some another big club. COYB.

No question who were the better team tonight.

Some takeaways

1 felli a beast as usual

2 jags was brilliant

3 i think pip did really well

4 welcome back Peanuts, good game

5 RVP was invisible

Most at everton could be mentioned. Not a single player with a bad game but Felli, Osman and Jags are my top 3

Think we were the best team, certainly the most fluid in the first 60 minutes. Once we got the goal we did drop back and at the end it was backs to the wall stuff.

But

They never looked like scoring appart from the Japanese fellas chance which Howard was on to quickly.

The whole team played very well on the whole, I think that the subs were good.

Nobody could really have expected a result tonight before time, pleased to be proved wrong, brought back memories of the Ferguson night from 2005

People have said tonight that there is a real chance of a Champions League place at end of season, and on the basis of some periods tonight and the end of last season I don't see why that can't occur again if we steer clear of injuries and maintain our consistency

Fellaini is a monster in aerial endeavors and with the other players at our disposal and new faces I feel quietly confident we could yet again see some end product at end of season. Another standout result at Goodison Park the last few seasons. Was on the rack a bit at times second period and some of the players seemed very tired towards the end but I feel a more than justified outcome. Hopefully can build on this success in subsequent weeks. A most pleasing weekend for Toffees everywhere with respective results for Merseyside teams.