IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

gethinO

I know for a while the fixture wasn't allowed to be a night game on police advice because there'd been trouble one year, but I guess Sky's power finally told this season.

Oh yeah, remember that. Someone set a car alight under the tunnel next to the police station and I think there were some bricks thrown about the place. So long as the police clamp down on tossers being tossers this fixture will be good to go.

Starting XI

Howard

Heitinga

Jagielka

Hibbert

Gibson

Fellaini

Baines

Osman

Piennar

Naismith

Jelavic

Trouble game may of been Rooneys first return to Goodison about February 2005 when we played them in the FA cup 5th round I think it was, it was an evening game I remember and they won 2-0 before going to the final that year. Therefore if that was the case, seems strange they would have went with another evening start a few months later with the same oppositon if there was trouble involved, as I suspect was very much the case and the game in question.

Strange because he's so over-rated. I thought that he was a decent little player at AC Milan but never up to the hype he was being given, at Real Madrid he's simply been wank. I'd be interested to see if he can cut it in the Premier League having flopped in the BBVA.

Galatasary are in for him too (and I think he'd do well in Turkey considering the level of opposition).

It reminded me of Shevchenko when he signed for the plastics from Milan when you said that and simply was a shadow of himself. Kaka is a decent player, simply inappropriate for the Turkish League. Surprised some EPL side hasn't brought him in by now.

He was the best player in the world before his injury and still is a great player not just "decent"

I think we will win 2-0 against manu

Hello everyone - Newbie here from Maryland, U.S.A. First year following the EPL and have decided to root for Everton after a lot of research. Excited for the match tomorrow. I've perused a few Everton F.C. forums, but this one seems to be the best by a wide margin (in terms of knowledgeable discussion), so I'm glad to be on board. Excuse my general football ignorance. Along those lines, I will post minimally, until I can "hang".

What in your research made you choose Everton?

I wanted a team that was an under dog, but that wasn't in enough danger to finish in the bottom 3. I like Howard a ton. I love the motto and logo. Everything I've read about Moyes makes me confident in the Toffee's future (hopefully he stays on board). I like that there is so much tradition and history with Everton.

What in your research made you choose Everton?

I'm sure having had Landon Donovan in the team and currently having Tim Howard will have something to do with it, along with the US Tours we've done in the past to promote ourselves.

Oh, and glad to have you on board Rick!

Edited by Zoo

I wanted a team that was an under dog, but that wasn't in enough danger to finish in the bottom 3. I like Howard a ton. I love the motto and logo. Everything I've read about Moyes makes me confident in the Toffee's future (hopefully he stays on board). I like that there is so much tradition and history with Everton.

Welcome aboard the Everton roller coaster, strap yourself in!

Hello everyone - Newbie here from Maryland, U.S.A. First year following the EPL and have decided to root for Everton after a lot of research. Excited for the match tomorrow. I've perused a few Everton F.C. forums, but this one seems to be the best by a wide margin (in terms of knowledgeable discussion), so I'm glad to be on board. Excuse my general football ignorance. Along those lines, I will post minimally, until I can "hang".

you seem a smart lad..you won't fit in round here :P

welcome! always nice to have overseas fans!

Welcome! I'm an American Toffee from Atlanta, been a fan for about 3 years now!