IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

gethinO

Why DM, why, you have a perfectly good wide players in Naismith and Gueye why play Osman on the wing just to make room for pip why.

While were on the subject is Heitinger on the bench due to injury or is he off somewhere, as Jags and Heitinger would be a better partnership surely.

Oh well in Moyes we trust, remain posative and all that and most of all COYB

It has been pretty clear for a couple of days now that Naismith wasn't going to start, surely? Moyes has said he's going to be eased in as he has been out for so long. Also, I'd much rather have Osman on the right than Gueye. He did well in that position at the end of last season, including in the 4-4 game against United, where Neville played in midfield as well.

Hello everyone - Newbie here from Maryland, U.S.A. First year following the EPL and have decided to root for Everton after a lot of research. Excited for the match tomorrow. I've perused a few Everton F.C. forums, but this one seems to be the best by a wide margin (in terms of knowledgeable discussion), so I'm glad to be on board. Excuse my general football ignorance. Along those lines, I will post minimally, until I can "hang".

I wanted a team that was an under dog, but that wasn't in enough danger to finish in the bottom 3. I like Howard a ton. I love the motto and logo. Everything I've read about Moyes makes me confident in the Toffee's future (hopefully he stays on board). I like that there is so much tradition and history with Everton.

Welcome, Rick. Started following the Club for a few of the same reasons you did, with the added draw for me being Tim Cahill seeing that my dad is Australian. Hope you come to love Everton as much as the rest of us do.

Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Osman, Pienaar, Gibson, Neville, Fellaini, Jelavic

Mucha, Heitinga, Naismith, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman, Anichebe

Would've rather either seen Naismith out on the right, with Osman/Felli partnering Gibson and Felli/Barkley in behind Jelly. Oh well though, let's see how they go.