IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

gethinO

That was friggin fantastic, I was actually relaxed during the game, just kind of felt right from the first couple of minutes.Hit the woodwork twice, the goalkeeper saved them a couple of times.I have this strange feeling we can do better, other games will see Pienaar and Jelavic at their best......we could have had 5 against United, what will we do when we really click !

Sure we could lose to Villaohmy.png , but with the confidence that win should have given us, you'd have to say we are going to be hard to beat.

Credit David Moyes.

watchin it again..saddo..just seein points of where we actually played cos this long ball shit is pissin me off..just got to the point were we scored...the crowd singin fellaini's song has just given me goosebumps again..and his celebration almost makes me tickle myself..that atmosphere will not be topped this season..don't care what ground you go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQRU_1vxZk

Ferguson interview - the guy has no class blink.png

How many had he had before that interview. The sad old fucker has been hitting the vino a bit too much. Bloody disgraceful. Unless he is ill of course in which case I withdraw that comment.

Gerard Houllier was probably staring at the drunken old fart.

Edited by Rubecula

watchin it again..saddo..just seein points of where we actually played cos this long ball shit is pissin me off..just got to the point were we scored...the crowd singin fellaini's song has just given me goosebumps again..and his celebration almost makes me tickle myself..that atmosphere will not be topped this season..don't care what ground you go to

It's the Vidic isn't fit, and Carrick excuse I'm sick of. Sure Fellaini ran their defence ragged only a couple of months ago. I'd of preferred Rio to play as he is dog wank, especially at Goodison.

SAF's moans of us playing long balls are pathetic, as he fails to mention that once it was up the pitch Fellaini played short passes to Osman Pienaar and Jela, also when are other outlet Baines got involved we played some really nice high tempo stuff. Much better than being forced to the wings and crossing into an empty box.

The referee moan is laughable, I couldn't believe the bitter twat had the blind-sided wino vision to say the ref was influenced by the fans... otherwise they'd of finished with less than the 12 men they started with.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/21/premier-league-manchester-united-everton

Edited by pete0

Watching it back myself....did people spot Hibbo sprinting after the ball when we got the free kick that Baines almost scored from? I reckon he wanted ittongue.png .

Loved the Coleman run at the end (why wasn't Vidic carded); didn't see much of the last twenty minutes last night as I was hiding behind the sofaunsure.png .

Seriously though, imagine playing against him? 6ft 4.5 inches, long arms and legs, can hold you off, can control a ball, can jump. I'd have to stamp on his achilles.

Agreed, He is built like a heavyweight fighter, and when he uses his skills to the best of his ability that is what you get. If he ever leaves (which I hope doesn't happen) It will be for Madrid. They could use his toughness and would pay his 40 or 50 mil price. Perhaps Chelsea would pay the asking price, but I guess in this situation its awesome that our star player is a MID as very few if any teams can afford to meet his VALUE TO US.

• 3 months later...