IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I truthfully don't know of any other results this weekend apart from the Wigan Athletic fixture.

I don't know who Liverpool were playing, but it says 'got a draw' so I guess I can live with that, hopefully it was against someone they really should be beating. That's still only one win in all games thus far this season in the league by my math.

Keep it up Rogers.., first Benitez in the league, then Dalglish, and now this, and long may it continue. Bet they'll sneak off with the FA cup though..

Iniesta stuck out his leg to try and con his way for a pen. The commentator says "I've seen them given for less, both teams have now had genuine shouts for a pen". The whole game is a farce, there needs to be a complete overhaul, players, managers, refs, commentators, and most of all the FA's. All playing part in ruining the beautiful game.

Edit: Messi waving for Alonso to get sent off for a common foul, didn't deserve to score off the resulting fk.

Edited by pete0

Suarez's doesn't look to bad tonight, Bale with a criminal belly flop. Ref shit it and never gave the yellow. Really need bans imposed for these type of incidents.

But Bale didn't appeal, which kind of says "I was a twat and fell down thinking there may be contact but there wasn't and now I feel like a prat" while Suarez did a laughable dying sawn and then did appeal. Not sure why you think it doesn't look too bad...was completely hilarious for me.

Walcott has just been clattered. It didn't seem a bad challenge at first IMO but after watching the replays it could have easily been a red card, the goalkeeper seemed to have no clue what he was doing and hit Walcott hard in the upper body to knock him down.

San Marino look shit too, could easily be about 8-0 tonight.

meant to say U21's sorry and basically England U21's scored late on, then the fans started throwing missle's and the serbian players kicked off, throwing punches and kicking (players and staff) and then danny rose got sent off, but just seemed to take it and as he was walking off the pitch, gestured to the fans a monkey signal and a thumbs up, as to say yeah okay kind of thing, then the England staff were in the tunnel and the serbian players and staff are clearly seen kicking the staff whilst in the tunnel, its pathetic.

AND NOW the England v Poland game might be called off for a water logged pitch when there is a fucking roof on the stadium!?! are you taking the micheal!?

I've lived in the Balkans for a few years and ignorance, corruption and racism are rife around here (thankfully the fact that most people are very genuine and kind makes up for that). Serbia seem to be particularly bad for it.

I hope UEFA through the book at them, although I won't be holding my breath.