Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Mirallas would have walked this had he not have been stamped on by a dirty red (one of many) to prematurely end his afternoon.

Gave it to Coleman though, was lively and energetic throughout. I was really disappointed with Jelavic today - he needs to do more to get into games like today.

Good shout actually, gone with Coleman. Was pissed off to find him starting as i thought Sterling would have a field day, but he did okay defensively and i thought he was a threat going forward. Though i think he was slightly at fault for their first goal as he got caught ball watching when Enrique had gone past him.

It's gotta be Naismith. I would've gone with Mirallas had he finished the game. But, Naismith came in, had some impressive incisive one-touches, and scored an amazing goal. He came out of nowhere on that. Great instincts. I want this Naismith to show up all the time.

Coleman was definitely at fault on the one goal.

I was torn between giving it to Osman or Neville :o! Gave it to Neville in the end.

Would've comfortably been Mirallas had he played the full game. The fella was destroying the shite singlehandedly.

Agreed. Thought those two did brilliantly. Thought we'd get dominated in the middle, but it was arguably our strongest asset today. I would give it to Nev but that 'dive' was awful, so he'll not get my vote on this one.

Special mentions; Baines, Coleman and Mirallas.

Awful; Naismith, Jelavic and Gueye (who I thought was a total waste of space for 45 minutes - Oviedo looked good for the 6 mins he was given, surely a better option!?)

Naismith was abysmal, looked like he was playing in quicksand. Seriously flat footed, wrong footed etc.

Great movement throughout the game and scored - yeah, what a tosser...

I gave it to Mirallas however, he only played the first 45 minutes but put in the best shift I've seen this season, had that horrible racist cunt not injured him he'd have scored our third.

Great movement throughout the game and scored - yeah, what a tosser...

I gave it to Mirallas however, he only played the first 45 minutes but put in the best shift I've seen this season, had that horrible racist cunt not injured him he'd have scored our third.

I agree with Haf , dont worry I am trying not to make a habbit of it!

Yes Naismith scored but it was his only contribution to the game, he looked way off the pace and completely devoid of ideas. Wether thats because he just needs games under his belt or not I dont know but I think apart from Villa away he has been really poor all season

I think Jelavic is out of sorts at the moment as well, this season if he gets the ball inside the box he seems to come alive and I end up cheering a goal however if he gets it anywhere else on the pitch it normally results in a groan

I agree with Haf , dont worry I am trying not to make a habbit of it!

Yes Naismith scored but it was his only contribution to the game, he looked way off the pace and completely devoid of ideas. Wether thats because he just needs games under his belt or not I dont know but I think apart from Villa away he has been really poor all season

I think Jelavic is out of sorts at the moment as well, this season if he gets the ball inside the box he seems to come alive and I end up cheering a goal however if he gets it anywhere else on the pitch it normally results in a groan

I think Jelavic is the type that needs all the focus on him and then he will thrive from it. look at when he came in last season the attention was focused on getting the ball to him and he was knocking them in for fun. Now though the focus is more on Felli and he's also now playing in front of Jelavic on a regular basis. I think Mirallas or Naismith would be better behind Jelavic so they can put the ball through for him, and i think he would prefer to play with one of them rather than Felli. One thing i noticed yesterday was the number of balls that were over hit from midfield for Jelavic to run on to, but he's not the quickest and he needs it into feet imo, he also spent alot of time out wide i think also because Felli was pushing forward, and id rather have Jelavic in the middle.

Neville for me... His best performance of the season so far.

I can understand why people think that Naismith wasnt very good because he does just do some really sloppy things but he does have a little spark in him and while it didnt quite come off yesterday, there were a few passages of play where him and Jelavic were on the same wave length, looking to play the other in but for whatever reason could find that final ball. I think they are both a bit out of form, but when they start firing again I think we could be in business.

If Mirallas had played the second half it would've been him comfortably.

I was pretty pleased to see Coleman in at fullback, as I see that as where he'll end up hopefully giving us some nice balance.

Tempted to go for Ossie, but notable mentions for Neville, Jags, Baines and Fellaini too.