IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

City won't loan players anymore i think, they want them sold as they have only just got rid of the likes of Santa Cruz.

didnt his contract run out rather than him being sold?

City want wages off their books. We can still loan him and offer to pay his wages, or some of them at least.

Sinclair had one good year at Swansea but was loaned out to wigan,plymouth etc before he signed without fanfare. Absolutely not good enough. I would pay the extra for Ince every day of the week

Edited by Tricky Trev

Guest blueboy122

You say that you would pay the extra for ince?

Same ince that has had one full season of regular football in THE CHAMPIONSHIP and had one purple patch during the middle of the season when he was scoring for fun? Either side of this purple patch he was as much use as a chocolate fire guard. And you would shell out near 10 million for a player that has had one good spell against some pretty poor defenders? Lets see if he can have a good season next season before we start thinking about making a bid. ALA Connor Wickham.

Sinclair would be worth a loan as at least he has proved he can play in the top division even though it was a short good spell for the swans.

Simply I wouldn't be thinking about paying anywhere near 8 million for an unproven player in a lower league. Sinclair on loan would be a better footballing decision and financial one.

Guest blueboy122

Reply was to this quote, on someone's iPhone didn't realise the tick didn't mean quote!

Sinclair had one good year at Swansea but was loaned out to wigan,plymouth etc before he signed without fanfare. Absolutely not good enough. I would pay the extra for Ince every day of the week

You say that you would pay the extra for ince?

Same ince that has had one full season of regular football in THE CHAMPIONSHIP and had one purple patch during the middle of the season when he was scoring for fun? Either side of this purple patch he was as much use as a chocolate fire guard. And you would shell out near 10 million for a player that has had one good spell against some pretty poor defenders? Lets see if he can have a good season next season before we start thinking about making a bid. ALA Connor Wickham.

Sinclair would be worth a loan as at least he has proved he can play in the top division even though it was a short good spell for the swans.

Simply I wouldn't be thinking about paying anywhere near 8 million for an unproven player in a lower league. Sinclair on loan would be a better footballing decision and financial one.

We paid 15m for Fellaini who had played only 5302 minutes in the mighty Belgian Jupiler Pro League (compared to Ince's 6047 minutes in the Championship). At 21, Ince was the highest goal scorer who wasn't a centre forward in the Championship with 18 goals and he was the assist leader among all players with 14. That's already a pretty accomplished and refined player in my opinion. And I think you'll find that very few players will spread out their goals evenly over the season and even less will actually play well for an entire season.

Guest blueboy122

We paid 15m for Fellaini who had played only 5302 minutes in the mighty Belgian Jupiler Pro League (compared to Ince's 6047 minutes in the Championship). At 21, Ince was the highest goal scorer who wasn't a centre forward in the Championship with 18 goals and he was the assist leader among all players with 14. That's already a pretty accomplished and refined player in my opinion. And I think you'll find that very few players will spread out their goals evenly over the season and even less will actually play well for an entire season.

Well aware of all the statistics. Sinclair would be a better option. Didn't Fellani produce on the highest stage in European football although it was only one or two games.

Think you might find Ince is all step overs rather than actual end product on a better stage.

Well aware of all the statistics. Sinclair would be a better option. Didn't Fellani produce on the highest stage in European football although it was only one or two games.

Think you might find Ince is all step overs rather than actual end product on a better stage.

How would I find that Ince is all step overs on a better stage? That's a pretty random quote. You have stated previously that Ince has had one purple patch but he has had two standout seasons for Blackpool and I think he got Championship player of the season (I might be wrong). He can play wide right or left and would be ideal in a 4-3-3. All this playing on a cabbage patch that Blackpool play on. Blackburn paid £8 mill on Rhodes who was playing in league one. I think if he would be a top signing but its just my opinion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...