IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

Been thinking about this transfer and cant see the point from either side. He wont be first choice when everybody is fit so why would we swap a bench for a bench? and from our side he is S-H-I-T-E

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

if he was here and if we were to sell him, what would we sell him for? I think 5 mil sounds about right

If he was here and we were to sell him I would want more like £10mil.

But then he wouldn't have just spent an entire season getting splinters in his arse.

I wouldn't believe too much of anything you read in the Daisy cutter mate. Isn't it supposed to be a fun site?

I just post the links mate, doesn't mean I believe them :).

I believe very little of what the press say about us signing anyone tbh because the majority of the time we sign players we've never been linked with.

• 1 month later...

Sinclair signed for Swansea in 2010.

Martinez signed for Wigan in 2009.

They havent worked together before.

If he's cheap, great. If he's expensive i'd rather have Moses.

I didn't say Sinclair had worked with Martinez. I said he came from a club that Martinez had managed.

He is a guy who comes from the same club Martinez managed, so we will always be linked.

It might be nice if we sign a player he has not worked with before, given that the teams he worked with were all lesser than our own.

I didn't say Sinclair had worked with Martinez. I said he came from a club that Martinez had managed.

Nope.

The only reason I'd take Sinclair over, say Ince, would be due to the likelihood of getting him on loan with an option to buy. I'd be very surprised if we had much coin left, so getting a good look at player before buying and delaying any purchase isn't such a bad idea. We can always toss him come the end of the season if he turns out rubbish anyway.