IGNORED

Newcastle v Everton 2nd Jan 20:00

Avinalaff

Howard

Jags Heitinga Distin Neville

Naismith Osman Felli Oviedo

Anichebe Jelavic

Still enough to beat Newcastle. Very little experience from the bench to come on and steady the team but Barkley, Vellios, and Gueye could freshen things up.

Edited by pete0

Lived in London for many years and I never found onesad.png .

Thought these http://www.escla.org.uk/ might be helpful to you (I used to be a member) but seems they don't have any specific meeting places.

Even Chicago has an Everton bar. Strange That London would not. Took a look at the suporters club list and nothing sounds terribly excitng. Think I may just take it in at Famous Three Kings. Don't know how we're going to do this, but it needs doing.

COYB

Guys, I don't know if you're aware of this but Everton DOES have a spare left back. Oviedo. Apart from being a left-wing midfielker, he's also a left back. I expect him there in the starting line-up with a good performance. I saw him play live when he was still at Kopenhagen last August in a Champions League qualifier and he was the best guy on the pitch.

Edited by Mirallas

Howard

Jags Heitinga Distin Neville

Naismith Osman Felli Oviedo

Anichebe Jelavic

Still enough to beat Newcastle. Very little experience from the bench to come on and steady the team but Barkley, Vellios, and Gueye could freshen things up.

Agreed, while being away from Goodison will make it a tougher match, I still have faith that Anichebe/Jelavic/Fellaini will be able to knock a couple past their poor defense. The question is will we concede less than they will?

Thank fuck theyve got a worse squad than us. This needs urgent attention!!! we need bodies in now!! otherwise this season is gonna fizzle out. This isnt gonna be pretty

Quietly confident with that starting XI tonight and what's available on the benches, but they (NUFC) are still a dangerous unit and you never really know what you're going to get from them week in week out. Like the other week at Upton Park, the crowd will be their 12th man, and St James Park is always a hostile venue for any opposition teams and with 52,000 supporters cheering on home heroes. But we have the capabilities to do something again and try to keep in sight that champions league dream once again.

Hello, logged for a while, just the second post though.

Be honest with me, do you really think Naismith is better than Oviedo? Is it too crazy to put Pienaar to the right side and enter Oviedo on the left?

You might guess what's my feeling...

Not sure who I'd have in a direct comparison between Oviedo and Naismith, both have quality. But, the Pienaar-Baines partnership on the left is huge for us, and provides a great attacking threat, so keeping Pienaar on the left is key for us.

*edit* Also, I wish we would go 4-4-2 with Vic and have Fellaini play in a holding midfield role rather than attacking mid in a 4-4-1-1. Very harsh to drop Vic, as he's looked great lately.

Edited by Quinn31