IGNORED

Newcastle v Everton 2nd Jan 20:00

Avinalaff

Yup.

Sends such a shitty message - he worked his bollocks off against Chelsea and then is rewarded for it by getting dropped. Working hard and having a great game obviously means fuck all.

Yes Fellaini's back, but Vic had earned his spot and Fellaini could have easily just gone to his best position - midfield.

I'm very disappointed with Moyes.

Although i reckon Naismith has a lot to prove i like the fact we have Vic and Velios to come off the bench to terrorise their back four. We start playing our stuff early and be ruthless i can see i good 1-3 win Baines first goal 160/1 uuuush!!

Not sure who I'd have in a direct comparison between Oviedo and Naismith, both have quality. But, the Pienaar-Baines partnership on the left is huge for us, and provides a great attacking threat, so keeping Pienaar on the left is key for us.

*edit* Also, I wish we would go 4-4-2 with Vic and have Fellaini play in a holding midfield role rather than attacking mid in a 4-4-1-1. Very harsh to drop Vic, as he's looked great lately.

Spot on. But then the left side is considerably stronger than the right side, even with the bench... and, tbh Oviedo on the right side would be a little lost

Spot on. But then the left side is considerably stronger than the right side, even with the bench... and, tbh Oviedo on the right side would be a little lost

Oviedo looks to be a good little player though. Definitely has potential to grow into a greater role here, welcome to the board!

*Another side note* Stop and write this date down, because I never thought any of us would be complaining if Vic got dropped from the starting XI.... Haha, maybe he'll come off the bench and score a winner.

Harsh to drop Hitz imo. would have much preferred to see Nev at RB and Hitz in the middle...

I think it's harsher that Vic's been dropped tbh.

Agreed. That said Vic might be the type who needs a bit more rest, but bringing in Neville just feels wrong. I thought our balance last match was good and simply adding Felli to the middle is all we needed. Created lots of Chances between Vic and Jelly. Hope we create as many tonight.

Think Spurs play Utd next game so if we get 3 points tonight there is scope to get level with them weekend after. These are here for the taking lets make a statement!!!