IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Mate of mine (a Gooner sadly) asked me a funny sort of question this week.

"If Everton sell Mirallas why not use the money in a cheeky bid to bring back Rooney?"

I just laughed at him......

But after a think on it I started to wonder....... Why not?

Why not? Because we'll get less than £10m for Mirallas and Rooney will cost a lot more than that. That's why not.

Someone on another forum has made a significant point.

Do you know who our current top 'assister' in Midfield is?

Well, it's Pienaar (with 2).

For someone who's only played a very small handful of games, it's alarming that with all our ability and potential, neither Barkley, Mirallas, Barry, McCarthy, McGeady or Besic even, have more assists than a player who's never on the pitch. Worrying stat No. 1.

Edited by tenaciousj

Now my fish finger and plastic cheese sandwiches are legendary round here I say legendary round here and I'm told my boiled rice is lovely and fluffy but I don't think that will quite cut it for the Assistant Head Chef job being advertised in the Club section of the official site.

So if any of you out there can cook and fancy working for the greatest club in the world get on it, as Ray might say. You have until 30/1/15, or until 1/30/15 if you're American.