IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Could we be in a difficult spot in the final game? We lose to Spurs and Liverpool drop to sixth and don't play in Europe; we win and Liverpool qualify. Or does sixth place get into Europe anyway?

Sixth is Europa League anyway isn't it? It opens up to 7th if Arsenal win the FA Cup.

Stones should be pulled. Fuck England.

I say it every time but this type of attitude from our fans is incredibly short-sighted. You may see our players getting international recognition as an inconvenience or whatever, but to players it matters and it gives them a sense of achievement and shows them that they don't have to leave Everton to play for their country.

We already fall short on what we can offer players financially compared to other clubs, so I don't want to give our players any added reason for leaving Everton.

We're ordering this mural next week for the boys bedroom, how fucking cool is that.

Gonna get them a grass green carpet and have the wall newly plastered then this put on.

I'm more excited than them :D

You'll have to trim it down mate.

That's a dream come true.

Wander if the missus would mind it in the living room haha.

You can get all sorts of designs, there's one of Lukaku celebrating in front of the street end, one of the Dixie statue, loads, they're sort of 3d (or is it perspective view not sure)

Absolutely buzzing with it. I'll post a pic of it when it's done.

I know you're being a smart arse but just in case your Mum allows you for your room you send the mesurements of the walll and he makes it to size it then goes up in sections like wall paper.

Ahh he'll have to refocuse it for you then so it doesn't look like a square.

Ahh he'll have to refocuse it for you then so it doesn't look like a square.

Not every room is like the box room you live in in your mars you know, some are bigger and have different sized walls.

A bed and a wardroble with enough room for a laptop and a box of kleenex is fine as well though, nothing wrong with it.

But Martinez out :dry:!!! apparently.

Have you actually been watching the dross this season? It's not as though we've been unlucky is it? We've been shit! Absolutely diabolical.

We were a decent side in 2012/13 as well as 2013/14. It's not just been a slight slump it's been a big slide.

The guy has shown all the signs of someone completely out of his depth this season. All the rumours about dressingroomunrest would not surprise me one bit if they came out as true.

25 points less and 6 places lower. It's not a conspiracy Mike he's failed to deliver massively.

I fear for the squad. Who we'll end up with next season. The calibre of player he'll bring in.