IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Did I say I made my last post on this? I lied, just seen a couple of blues on their way to the game. One of them was gonna renew but has been so fucked off with their approach that he is not going to.

20 years in the main stand as a full season ticket holder. Bad move Sun bed Bob, bad move.

Well I still haven't renewed... I've got until Friday before they take my seat of me.

Still not sure if I'm going to renew..... But guess what.... Because of that outrageous sticker on my seat today I'm going to leave it until last minute.... Fucking shithouses.

Tried to get a seat for my youngest today. Up to now the nearest seat I can get is in the lower bullens, she advised me to buy it then immediately request a move to where I'm sitting then as soon as midnight hits tomorrow, anyone who hasn't renewd on our block I'll automatically get the closest seat to me.

I'm pretty certain I've got his old seat back now as the lad who has it says he's not renewing. If he doesn't it's guaranteed mine :)

They do it a bit weird. I originally rang today to see if I could get that seat online at 00:01 tomorrow but it doesn't work like that. Existing eason ticket holders who have requested a seat change get the option first THEN after that you can buy any on general sale so buying that one in the lower bullens I've guaranteed first dibs on seats around me.

They even said in the event everyone renews and I can't get one by me they will refund me the money if it's no good after I explained my concerns that as he was only 6 he wouldn't be able to use that seat if I couldn't get a move which I thought was decent of them

I'm fucking furious with myself letting that seat go, for the sake of £95 I should have known he'd eventually get the bug and at 4 years of age I was expecting too much of him.

If I don't get the seat I'll have to move I can't not take him this season and take my other son he's now absolutely Everton mad.

Poor parenting from me there to be honest. I should have known and not expected too much of him at such a young age and swallowed the £95 loss last season. I'll be fucking gutted if I have to leave those seats but I will if it means he can go again.

Edited by Paddock

Tried to get a seat for my youngest today. Up to now the nearest seat I can get is in the lower bullens, she advised me to buy it then immediately request a move to where I'm sitting then as soon as midnight hits tomorrow, anyone who hasn't renewd on our block I'll automatically get the closest seat to me.

I'm pretty certain I've got his old seat back now as the lad who has it says he's not renewing. If he doesn't it's guaranteed mine :)

They do it a bit weird. I originally rang today to see if I could get that seat online at 00:01 tomorrow but it doesn't work like that. Existing eason ticket holders who have requested a seat change get the option first THEN after that you can buy any on general sale so buying that one in the lower bullens I've guaranteed first dibs on seats around me.

They even said in the event everyone renews and I can't get one by me they will refund me the money if it's no good after I explained my concerns that as he was only 6 he wouldn't be able to use that seat if I couldn't get a move which I thought was decent of them

I'm fucking furious with myself letting that seat go, for the sake of £95 I should have known he'd eventually get the bug and at 4 years of age I was expecting too much of him.

If I don't get the seat I'll have to move I can't not take him this season and take my other son he's now absolutely Everton mad.

Poor parenting from me there to be honest. I should have known and not expected too much of him at such a young age and swallowed the £95 loss last season. I'll be fucking gutted if I have to leave those seats but I will if it means he can go again.

When I was at the box office today some old fella had been and renewed and lost his car key in the queue. Someone had obviously picked up and not handed it in. He was there for about 10mins and in that space of time he'd dropped it and someone had nabbed it. Just hope it wasn't a scally. Felt proper arl arse on him.

Harsh on yourself there mate, you never know when the bug is going to kick in, you could've been paying £95 for an empty seat for years!

I know for sure that when he was a lad Josh just wore the shirts I bought him and came to games when we could just because it was what he knew I wanted; humoured me basically. Now he's close to nineteen, and for lots of years, he's more obsessed than me if anything. He'd move to Merseyside in a heartbeat, and he may even do that once he's done with college in a couple of months.

Love him to go to uni but he's not keen; maybe if I suggest John Moores he may have a rethink :).

worst-premier-league-managers-football_3

Saw this picture related to Newcastle's woeful form, but I looked up Jimmy Gabriel, expecting him to be the manager of Everton decades ago only to learn that he was the manager for the 93/94 campaign, right around the time I was turning 1-2 :o. Anyone care to elaborate on him?

Saw this picture related to Newcastle's woeful form, but I looked up Jimmy Gabriel, expecting him to be the manager of Everton decades ago only to learn that he was the manager for the 93/94 campaign, right around the time I was turning 1-2 :o. Anyone care to elaborate on him?

He was Howard Kendall's assistant who took over when Kendall resigned, was only ever "caretaker" manager and stayed at the club coaching the reserves once Mike Walker came in. He was also caretaker for one match in 1990 after Colin Harvey was sacked and had a 100% win record that time :).

Not to mention the fact that he played 250+ matches for us in the sixties, great club servant but not a manager.

He was Howard Kendall's assistant who took over when Kendall resigned, was only ever "caretaker" manager and stayed at the club coaching the reserves once Mike Walker came in. He was also caretaker for one match in 1990 after Colin Harvey was sacked and had a 100% win record that time :).

Not to mention the fact that he played 250+ matches for us in the sixties, great club servant but not a manager.

Cheers Mike, I was able to find some information on him as a player but not much of anything as a manager. Thanks for the knowledge :)

Got a phone call from Everton today, got him a move to the seat next door but one to me. Looks like the lad next to me renewed after all but he's sound amd will have no problem swapping seats with the one next door.

I've been having sleeplessnights over this it's finally sorted and I've been VERY lucky getting that seat like that it was a side step round waiting for general sale and I almost certainly wouldn't of gotten that if it had gone on general.

One very very relieved Dad today :)

Got a phone call from Everton today, got him a move to the seat next door but one to me. Looks like the lad next to me renewed after all but he's sound amd will have no problem swapping seats with the one next door.

I've been having sleeplessnights over this it's finally sorted and I've been VERY lucky getting that seat like that it was a side step round waiting for general sale and I almost certainly wouldn't of gotten that if it had gone on general.

Good news!

Thanks Mike, Shukes that's the mistake I made with my youngest he qas too young. Jake was 6 and three quarters when he truely started appreciating it and Sam is the same age as that now and he's now hooked soI reckon close to 7 is when they're ready to start going.

Im in a similar situation. I need a seat for my daughter but have been told I will have to wait until May 11th before they release any seats