IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

There's also a limit to how many foreign players you can field.

True I guess that's how the sky money is limited since you can't go and buy wordlies since we need more homegrown after that FA ruling.

Harry Kane will be worth 50m just due to him being good and English. Let's hope the academy has some more Ross Barkleys.

Edited by markjazzbassist

True I guess that's how the sky money is limited since you can't go and buy wordlies since we need more homegrown after that FA ruling.

Harry Kane will be worth 50m just due to him being good and English. Let's hope the academy has some more Ross Barkleys.

He's had one season. Bet he goes right off the boil next.

Loved watching that, it's made all my dissapointment for this season fade away...fit a bit.

Love this team so much. Always thought I was a little strange for loving my team the way I do...Then I came here and realised I wasn't the only wierdo!

My season will be so much better if Ross can grab a couple of goals before the end of the season and make me believe again.

Great video.

Loved watching that, it's made all my dissapointment for this season fade away...fit a bit.

Love this team so much. Always thought I was a little strange for loving my team the way I do...Then I came here and realised I wasn't the only wierdo!

My season will be so much better if Ross can grab a couple of goals before the end of the season and make me believe again.

Great video.

You're definitely not the only weirdo; I've done a few posts gushing about supporting Everton. It can't be helped.

I meant that we're getting with the times by releasing the kit at an earlier date, not that we get a clue about what the new kit will be like!

sorry, my bad. I was replying to the article, not the due date:

With very little likely to change on the new kit, what would you like to see in next season’s home strip?

This is quite good for those too young to remember

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/04/24/everton-v-bayern-munich-as-it-happened

Slightly inaccurate though as far as the final was concerned,

"Everton travelled to Rotterdam for the European Cup Winners' Cup final on 15 May 1985. Howard Kendall's side were heavy favourites to overcome Rapid Vienna and did so thanks to another 3-1 triumph. Gray, so influential in the semi-final opened the scoring, before Steven and Sheedy struck to put the game beyond doubt. Hans Krankl did pull one back with five minutes to go but it's was too little, too late for the Austrians. Everton were the holders of their first ever European trophy."

We were only two up when Krankl scored though Sheeds responded a minute later. Bit of a schoolboy error.

Ive said it before and I will say it again there are complete and utter pricks who run our club.

Disgraceful imo, hope a few fans create their own stickers like "£500 for that season of shite performances", "just been made redundant and can't pay mortgage" "where's the arteta money Bill"

I just think we have complete clowns at the helm making business decisions. Rather than wasting time and money on stickers why not get creative marketeers in, skilled negotiators people who don't outsource every possible income stream.

I'm looking for a seat for my youngest boy who wants to start coming again. I can't get one remotely by me. I'll be keeping a sharp eye open for these stickers today any withing 5 seats either side and I'll be asking whoevers sitting there if they're renewing, if not I'll be having it.

Well done Everton :lol:

why I don't see what the problem is we seem to have fans that moan about everything

I think it's a good idea it gives other fans the chance to see what may be available.

It's a disgrace. Hope someone finds Elstones big leather chair puts "learn how to generate income by not outsourcing everything and agreeing shitty kit deals you Sun bed loving prick"

I can't believe how fuckin shitty and classless this board has become.

Two letters and emails are sufficient, this is blatent press ganging and it just indicates furthermore what a talentless bunch of corporate amateurs we have at the helm.

It really is a joke. From the badge fiasco, shit deals, To this, just a bunch a amateurs

My last point on this and feel well positioned to have a view as a fan who is not a season ticket holder but has been and takes in the occasional game rather than attend as much as he used to.

I feel aggrieved for those fans who have had the same seat year after year who renew despite watching a team whose board have not invested a single penny other than their shares into the club. It's the most personal thing that the club have done and it has been done wrong.

This game will see us respect Phillip Carter but the atmosphere will be one with disgruntled annoyed fans who have found their loyalty called into question among other fans.

Would you be happy if in a restaurant the waiter came over and asked if you are intending to pay whilst you are eating desert when your meal has been pretty shite?

why I don't see what the problem is we seem to have fans that moan about everything

I think it's a good idea it gives other fans the chance to see what may be available.

It's rather tasteless tbf Patto. Some may not be able to afford to renew and wont want it plastered all over their seats for the world to see.

It's crass but I'll be like a hawk looking for them today. If anyone within 5 seats of me has one I'll be asking them and offering them £20 to write me a letter saying they are goving it up and handing it to me.

I rang the club a few weeks back asking if I can reserve any seat either side of me in the event it doen't renew they said no but if someone by me wasn't renewing if they wrote a letter stating as much I could have it.

I'm stuck this season, my youngest wants to go again and I don't want to move seats but they're like rocking horse shit by us at the moment ?