IGNORED

Callum McManaman

He looks like a potential star but what are Wigan gonna ask for him? Redmond and Ince would cost the same

as a pair I meant

Why do you ask what he's going to cost if you know it's the same as the pair of Redmond and Ince? How much would those two cost btw? Based on what I've seen from them at the U21 Euros, I wouldn't be particularly excited about either of those. Redmond can't play at all, Ince did look sorta decent and he's the type I'd like (left footed right winger).

There is truth in talks with McManaman, but probably not as far along as being made out as he is currently in Vegas.

Still a little upset about how he believes he was treated when Everton let him go, but as its a hell of a lot different to the set up then it shouldn't be an issue.

Does he want to come back then or could he go elsewhere? Any talk of a fee or is that a stumbling block?

Does he want to come back then or could he go elsewhere? Any talk of a fee or is that a stumbling block?

I'll ask a bit more over the weekend.

But he is still a blue, so id be surprised if he didnt want to come back, wouldnt you?

Nothing was mentioned to me about a fee, but to be honest i didnt ask.

Still a little upset about how he believes he was treated when Everton let him go, but as its a hell of a lot different to the set up then it shouldn't be an issue.

What happened when we let him go? Never came across that story tbh

Don't know mate, probably just thought he was good enough to stay on.

I had to laugh when I read one of the comments in response to that Facebook post: "Only one player from Everton the trophyless team would get into Liverpool and that's Baines but loads of Liverpool players would WALK into Everton". This coming from someone whose team has been below Everton in the table for how many years straight, whose goals were mostly scored by a player who's suspended and wanting to leave, who were knocked out of recent Cup competitions by Oldham and Northampton, and who just sold their biggest ever signing for half-price. The proof of the pudding, as they say, ....

Mate there's some hilarious stuff posted on there. Most of the kopites reckon we'll be relegated and they'll be in champions league in a years time. And there's some shout about all evertonians being from Wales? I'm not sure if they carry on like that in real life or its just a reply to our Norway shout. Then I think most of you local boys probably haven't met a red scouse cause theres no such thing so you haven't heard it either hahahaha.

But nah it's all just fun banter, there's some idiot blues on there too that claim Liverpool just make up the numbers in the prem because they don't play in Europe... Go figure?

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit I'm getting a bit worried at our lack of movement in the transfer market I've been saying be patient but it's getting annoying waiting for our move,just hope our first signing isn't a free transfer,ie alcaras.

Patto, the transfer market isn't even until July, so our club will hardly put their cards on the table. Let folk have a break and get some family time, and the new season will be upon us before we know it.

I must admit I'm getting a bit worried at our lack of movement in the transfer market I've been saying be patient but it's getting annoying waiting for our move,just hope our first signing isn't a free transfer,ie alcaras.

Moyes officially leaves tomorrow and Martinez returns from USA and takes full reign. There will be action this week - maybe backroom staff first then the players (and I expect a fair few) will start coming. I think Alcaraz will be the first signing.

Patto, the transfer market isn't even until July, so our club will hardly put their cards on the table. Let folk have a break and get some family time, and the new season will be upon us before we know it.

Other teams are signing players already! Including Man utd who technical don't have a manager until tomorrow as well.

Other teams are signing players already! Including Man utd who technical don't have a manager until tomorrow as well.

An unknown South American right back at a couple of million is hardly going to pull at the purse strings at ManU!!! We've got to count every penny here so Martinez will make his moves when he's fully assessed what needs addressing.

Nobody comes free wages agents fee signing on fee ?,all I'm saying is he isn't a priority,if he is our first signing I'll be gutted.

gutted at signing a decent young winger who knows how to find the back of the net? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...