IGNORED

Would you take any of these Man U rejects?

So we've had some reasonably decent signings from Man U in recent years, Howard, Gibson, Saha, Neville... who would you take from the players they are supposed to be getting shot of, presumably for a bargain ala Gibson? This may all be paper-talk but none of the list are exactly regular first-teamers.

http://www.givemesport.com/360176-manchester-united-transfer-list-eight-players

Nani - 26

Lindegaard - 29

Anderson - 25

Fabio - 23

Bebe - 23

Macheda - 21

Tunnicliffe - 20

Wootton - 21

Edited by Hoof_It_Nev

Nani - 26 : if he wasnt suck a colossal cheating prick, I would take him in a heartbeat. 8m is a fooking bargain though....

Lindegaard - 29 : I wouldve taken him before we had Robles. Now, no point

Anderson - 25 : I dont know.

Fabio - 23 : no, too lightweight and a cheat

Bebe - 23 : :rofl:

Macheda - 21 :errr, no.

Tunnicliffe - 20

Wootton - 21

These 2, I know nothing about.

Edited by Matt

This is the thing, Howard, Neville and Gibson have great attitudes and seem to be very professional in the way they handle themselves. The majority of these are the opposite. Possibly Moyes getting rid of he trouble makers. Agreed Nani and Anderson would be worth a shout. I reckon Anderson if he's going for cheap would make a great addition to the squad.

The season after Ronaldo left United, Nani was probably the best player in the Prem.

Wages would be the biggest issue, not attitude. Everton are a different team to the Prima donnas at United, and would be kept in check with their attitudes a lot more, so don't see it being a problem. We can't be too moralistic in our financial position where players of that calibre are concerned. Most of the top players are not known for their perfect personalities, and we can always sell him on again if it didn't work.

For me - 100% no brainer.

Ask Davey for APR% on the loan we would need though.

The season after Ronaldo left United, Nani was probably the best player in the Prem.

Wages would be the biggest issue, not attitude. Everton are a different team to the Prima donnas at United, and would be kept in check with their attitudes a lot more, so don't see it being a problem. We can't be too moralistic in our financial position where players of that calibre are concerned. Most of the top players are not known for their perfect personalities, and we can always sell him on again if it didn't work.

For me - 100% no brainer.

Ask Davey for APR% on the loan we would need though.

I'd have Nani and Anderson in a heartbeat. We can't afford either of their wages though. I read Nani could be joining Monaco soon too. Plus, it's probably a bull shit article cause why would Moyes want to sell his backup goal keeper?

I'd have Nani and Anderson in a heartbeat. We can't afford either of their wages though. I read Nani could be joining Monaco soon too. Plus, it's probably a bull shit article cause why would Moyes want to sell his backup goal keeper?

Maybe he should learn after seeing John Ruddy's progress. Good solid keeper that lad, who would have pushed Howard for the number 1 (22).

Both Nani and Anderson have ability but I have never really been a fan of the former.

As I said on one of the other threads, I would look at a cheeky 2-3mil bid for Anderson or maybe a loan to buy. Im not sure his wages would be that high in all honesty.

We would never be able to afford Nani at his current wages (around 90,000 pounds/week). I was never fond on Anderson, but he impressed me with a few of his (rare) outings last season. I'd take him if the price and wages were low enough. We could use some depth in the midfield, that's for sure.

Guest blueboy122

Wootton's a blue - doesn't mean I'd have him but I'd be happy if Roberto deemed him worthy... can't really comment myself as I only remember seeing him once or twice last season in European games.

He's a red mate.

Anderson- Fuck me no way he is wank, no engine, fat and looks like Lerory from Fame (bo selecta joke)

Nani - great player just not on our radar wages wise

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikica

Nani is a very talented lad, I'm a fan of his ability. However, he's a complete muppet. He has a very fragile ego and can't take criticism, it would appear. He has the talent to be one of your best players but due to his attitude problems and injuries I wouldn't touch him.

Fabio is a promising young full-back and more defensively solid than his brother. Rafael is more eye-catching so more hyped and rated but Fabio is potentially the better player.

The rest are absolute shite, although I guess Lindegaard would be worth a punt as back-up keeper in this hypothetical thread. Anderson in particular is a complete waste of space, although to be fair to him Ferguson did destroy his career by trying to convert him from an attacking midfielder to a central midfielder, so it's no wonder he's all over the place.

Wooton, Tunnicliffe, Bebe and Macheda are all talentless cloggers and the latest in a long line of nobodies who were never going to make it in Man U's first team. They're most certainly not good enough for an Everton side who are on the up either.

Edited by Nikica