IGNORED

Is Fellaini good enough for Manchester United?

I can't believe how naive some of you are. Pukalala come back, all is forgiven. Heck, we're actually 'pleading' for your return.

Romey, no, it's not reasonable in my opinion, hence my objection. There are a million ways to ask a question, and that isn't exactly diplomacy at it's finest.

So it's the way the question was asked that you didn't like? I'm quite touchy about what fans of other clubs say about Everton so I'm surprised it didn't get my back up if that was the blokes intention.

because we disagree with you we're spineless?!

If anyone else had spoken to that guy the way you have done, he wouldve been warned or banned. Cut it out.

Lol, the day I'll ignore a guy taking the piss with an 'is your best player good enough for us' is the day you can gladly ban me Matt. I swear to God some of the naivety on here is startling. Don't you ever vet new members instead of opening your arms wide regardless of their agenda? It stinks of desperation.

Research the guy, and you'll clearly see his thoughts on both us, Moyes, and Fellaini, and realise what an absolute gobshite the guy is, but heck, when a TT member does it for you he's the bad guy. I'll bet he gets biscuits with his cup of tea too.

Don't be threatening me Matt just because I'm not as naive as you mate.

So it's the way the question was asked that you didn't like? I'm quite touchy about what fans of other clubs say about Everton so I'm surprised it didn't get my back up if that was the blokes intention.

100%

It is a totally narcissistic question designed to belittle and degrade by a total jerk off of a poster taking the piss out of you all. Had he said "Can you tell me a bit about Fellaini as apparently we are interested in him" it would have at least been met with a friendly response, if not a raised brow as to how a guy can not know anything about Fellaini, but the guy has spent the last month on Redcafe doing nothing but slate Fellaini, slag Moyes' off demanding he be sacked, and generally annoy everybody with his pathetic posts until he was finally banned, but heck, let's tolerate his veiled agenda on here like the friendly Toffeetalkers we all are, eh mate? :dont know:

Lol, the day I'll ignore a guy taking the piss with an 'is your best player good enough for us' is the day you can gladly ban me Matt. I swear to God some of the naivety on here is startling. Don't you ever vet new members instead of opening your arms wide regardless of their agenda? It stinks of desperation.

Research the guy, and you'll clearly see his thoughts on both us, Moyes, and Fellaini, and realise what an absolute gobshite the guy is, but heck, when a TT member does it for you he's the bad guy. I'll bet he gets biscuits with his cup of tea too.

Don't be threatening me Matt just because I'm not as naive as you mate.

When did I threaten you?! Im pointing out that so far youve got preferential treatment despite insulting a new comer and again insulting the moderating team. Ive had enough personally - carry on or chill out and contribute.

Why not talk about fellaini again... That's what the threads for. If I wanted any of this I'd turn off and listen to my misses all night instead

Umm...uh.. Fellaini is player.. and he plays for Everton!! Some people like him and some don't like him so much.

Back on topic, just like that. :happy:

I have to agree with Av that the question to me anyway is a piss take, I've come across the guy on 606 before and He's a total bellend to be honest.

If you have pretty average steady eddies like Fletcher and co playing and "really" need to ask that question you either no fuck all bout football or your a blatant WUM.

I don't know the history between Av and this tool but I can pretty much guarantee the guys purely out wind people up.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Puka :fishing: Av

Caught. Now it's my turn.

Steve :fishing: Puka

How does it feel to support a team whose top recruit this transfer window is a 20 year-old who's never played outside one rinkydink country somewhere in Latin America and only made his debut for them a year ago? On top of the world, are we? Hoping to avoid relegation this year, are we? :crying:

It could have been asked a bit better but then they have been the best club side in England for the last 20 years and won a couple of Champions Leagues as well. While we have won.....an FA Cup. In answer to the original question he will easily get into the United team so long as his attitude changes as since Christmas he has been poor by his usual high standards.

It could have been asked a bit better but then they have been the best club side in England for the last 20 years and won a couple of Champions Leagues as well. While we have won.....an FA Cup. In answer to the original question he will easily get into the United team so long as his attitude changes as since Christmas he has been poor by his usual high standards.

I agree with this. On all accounts.

Wish Avin would have played it cool instead of going at him at 180 miles an hour from the first post. Normally such a cool cat. (And a good guy)

As Mike pointed out, if this Puka fella had broken the rules and come on here to wind people up the mods would have taken care of him.

Hi all, don't worry about Avin being so aggressive, like water off a ducks back to me. I've dealt with bigger fish for breakfast.

The question or thread wasn't in anyway meant to antagonize anyone. The "pukalala" on 606 isn't me. Yes I'm guilty of stealing his username, but I'm not the same person that used to terrorize the Arsenal board on the old 606.

Like I said, it wasn't meant to be a wind up, but merely the opinions of a player we're being linked with from fans who have seen him week in week out.

A lot on the United forum give their opinions about him that I'd rather not take as face value without talking to people who have a genuine knowledge of the guy and what he's capable of. The majority of United supporters are behind Moyes, but a small % feel (wrongly in my opinion) that we're better and bigger than Fellaini and should be going for the likes of Fabregas or Gundogan.

Most of this in my opinion comes from the rather controversial decision to let go of our goalkeeping coach who had worked wonders with De Gea and a handful of other coaches in favor of his own staff. Understandable though as he wants to work with a team he feels comfortable with and can fully rely on.

Edited by pukalala

i'm just laughing at anyone who thinks our best player is fellaini...fuck me

also out of interest if it was another clubs fan would it be offensive? a chelsea mate of mine asked me if i think fellaini is good enough for a top 4 side..can't say i took offence?

Edited by marcopaulo

That was pretty good all that. It was like the family dog tearing into the TV repair man who afterwards frantically tries to produce his ID. The dogs been sent to his kennel, but is the tv repair man who he says he is? I'd double check his ID, the dog may deserve a treat!

Baines possibly, Mirallas potentially (but not done enough yet).

Baines, Mirallas, if he keeps going at this rate Coleman will be better than Baines before long, i honestly think most Evertonians have a very highly inflated opinion of Fellaini which is not substansciated by his efforts on the pitch.

Baines is probably the only player better than Fellaini in our entire squad in terms of ability.

In terms of how important the player is to the team there are a bunch of people more important than Fellaini.

We need:

Baines and Pienaar on the left to create chances

Coleman and Mirallas to worry our opponents on the right

Jelavic on form or Kone/Anichebe to hold up the ball or put the ball away

Jags/Distin to clear anything that comes into the box

Gibson to spray the ball around the park.

Fellaini is probably the easiest player to replace, and even if we dont get a replacement with Fellainis ability we will certanly get one good enough to mop up in midfield. Because if Felli is to be used in his proper position, the one that we all want him to have, his only task would be to clean up and dominate the midfield.

Fellaini is an all round player, a brilliant one. Id hate to see him go. He will harass the opponents, clean up, be a threat, spread the ball around the park. If we replace him we will only need to find someone that can clean up the midfield. We have players to do the rest.