IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I never said it had definitely been turned down I said I can’t see them getting league approval, to which you responded it’s already a done deal 🤷‍♂️

You’re smarter than that mate. You know I am talking about my own opinion…. Or did you actually think I know Moshiri or 777. That’s what you get for drinking so heavily whole sunning it up! 
Bloody alright for some ain’t it. Just turned up into a rainy Liverpool haha.

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not really. There are business based around debt for example. Palfy knows the construction business, I'd be interested to know if its comparable but construction is only for profit, football is only for losing 

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

You’re smarter than that mate. You know I am talking about my own opinion…. Or did you actually think I know Moshiri or 777. That’s what you get for drinking so heavily whole sunning it up! 
Bloody alright for some ain’t it. Just turned up into a rainy Liverpool haha.

Sorry mate I genuinely thought I’d not heard they were given league approval, enjoy the game mate you should see a decent win today 🍺

Just now, Palfy said:

In construction you can loan against your order book 

Sorry mate I genuinely thought I’d not heard they were given league approval, enjoy the game mate you should see a decent win today 🍺

So equivalent might be buying against the TV money deal which is apparently getting a boost again. Right?  If so, then they don't need to have the money to hand and are buying based on that.

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Hoping mate. Just happy that we have a decent line up. Hoping to see a couple of the newer players for the first time. 
Got my lad with me so really want to come back with a win. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

So equivalent might be buying against the TV money deal which is apparently getting a boost again. Right?  If so, then they don't need to have the money to hand and are buying based on that.

I think that would be more of a promised asset for the club rather than the buyer though. Could be wrong though. 
Anyway…. Enjoy your day all.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Exactly, legal borrowing is based on the lender’s criteria of getting their money back in the event of the borrower forfeiting on the repayments, there won’t be many if any who are cash rich, their values are based on so many factors which enable them to borrow, but with reportedly already £400m of debt that’s why it’s so important we get the stadium finished for the added revenue streams and the uplift in value of the business. 

When it comes to fit and proper persons test, they have bought or invested into seven other clubs already. Every major league has their own equivalent for and proper persons test. If they got through them before I’m sure they will again. 

Do we expect our organisations to be more strict than any of the others? I’m sure they like to think their shit doesn’t stink down at the Premier League and the FA, but i doubt that’s the case. 

9 hours ago, StevO said:

When it comes to fit and proper persons test, they have bought or invested into seven other clubs already. Every major league has their own equivalent for and proper persons test. If they got through them before I’m sure they will again. 

Do we expect our organisations to be more strict than any of the others? I’m sure they like to think their shit doesn’t stink down at the Premier League and the FA, but i doubt that’s the case. 

Yeah, sovereignty and all that bullshit

10 hours ago, StevO said:

Before you can answer that do you know if other organisations have been heavily criticised from their governments who believe they aren’t fit to regulate themselves, and have other organisations allowed a sale to go through that their government isn’t happy with due to the history of the buyers, I ask because these are the hurdles that have to be jumped before any deal is made. I don’t think this deal will go through as easy as just two parties agreeing a figure they are both happy with. 

I quite like the new stadium location myself. 
I know Moshiri has made bucket loads of bad decisions. But I would not class the stadium as one of them. If anything it’s a shining light in an otherwise dire situation. 

Have to admit I didn’t read much past that as it set its stall out from the outset. Kind mid made me lose respect for the authors straight away.

May have been a great informative article if I continued, but very poor way to start haha.

12 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Thanks mate, I was hoping people might post their thoughts on the article and how they feel about the direction the club maybe heading. From my point of view if a majority of the article as any truth about it we look like a club going into receivership with or without 777 with a stadium no where near finished and stadium company as well as the club completely maxed out without the means to make the repayments. I’ve been an Evertonian for just over 57 years and in all that time I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would ever find ourselves in this position. 

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Thanks mate, I was hoping people might post their thoughts on the article and how they feel about the direction the club maybe heading. From my point of view if a majority of the article as any truth about it we look like a club going into receivership with or without 777 with a stadium no where near finished and stadium company as well as the club completely maxed out without the means to make the repayments. I’ve been an Evertonian for just over 57 years and in all that time I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would ever find ourselves in this position. 

I'll be in hospital again tomorrow so I'll give it a proper read then. But... "A man who has injected  £770 million into Everton, " I struggle with that. Moshiri has a net worth £1.8b, does anyone think hes put nearly half of that into the club after a lifetime of earning it?

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'll be in hospital again tomorrow so I'll give it a proper read then. But... "A man who has injected  £770 million into Everton, " I struggle with that. Moshiri has a net worth £1.8b, does anyone think hes put nearly half of that into the club after a lifetime of earning it?

This is why I struggle with a lot of what we read. So much of it just doesn’t add up. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I quite like the new stadium location myself. 
I know Moshiri has made bucket loads of bad decisions. But I would not class the stadium as one of them. If anything it’s a shining light in an otherwise dire situation. 

Have to admit I didn’t read much past that as it set its stall out from the outset. Kind mid made me lose respect for the authors straight away.

May have been a great informative article if I continued, but very poor way to start haha.

It wasn't.

Due to the ongoing regulatory approvals being sought, it was not appropriate to record the meeting nor discuss outside of the meeting any of 777’s answers relating specifically to Everton.

So a whole load of questions and no clear answers.

12 minutes ago, Formby said:

It wasn't.

Due to the ongoing regulatory approvals being sought, it was not appropriate to record the meeting nor discuss outside of the meeting any of 777’s answers relating specifically to Everton.

My problem being is with the amount of borrowing the club has made that they are now unable to make further borrowing, even though he did say it would be inappropriate not to discuss or record the meeting, he was there and what he heard obviously didn’t impress him or he wouldn’t have said he felt they were wrong for the club. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Hope you’re well mate, when I hear in hospital I become concerned 😟 

31 minutes ago, Formby said:

It wasn't.

So why on earth did he want to meet with them to have questions answered?

I'll tell you why - to satisfy his own ego. It's all he's about.

17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

So why on earth did he want to meet with them to have questions answered?

I'll tell you why - to satisfy his own ego. It's all he's about.

Regardless of the personalities involved don’t you find the figures of debt we are in concerning. Another thing I’m upset about is Moshiri refusing to put any more money in the club, yet what he has invested in the club he wants back, which is a kick in the teeth when what ever he invested he blew on poor deals but he wants it back at the expense of the club and fans. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Hope you’re well mate, when I hear in hospital I become concerned 😟 

Extended glucose test to see why I keep passing out. Already did it in July but they lost the blood work so no confirmed diagnosis. It scared the hell out of them when I blacked out, hopefully it'll happen quicker this time so I can get out quicker  :lol:

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Extended glucose test to see why I keep passing out. Already did it in July but they lost the blood work so no confirmed diagnosis. It scared the hell out of them when I blacked out, hopefully it'll happen quicker this time so I can get out quicker  :lol:

Good luck mate.  

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Best to you and your family Matt.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Or............?