IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I really hope that the shambles those in charge have left this club in will make more fans support the current campaign for change, or at the very least will mean that there is less sniping from those that don't want to do anything towards those that do.

Billy Bullshitter never says a thing when things are shite, like now. The last we heard from DBB was her congratulating themselves on their own assessment of the club. I don't think we've ever heard from Sharp have we? David Prentice, the head of communications, has communicated the square root of fuck all. Last but not least is our glorious owner. Tbh, it might be best that he doesn't speak because he is a moron, but the last we heard from him he said they were going to listen to the fans, communicate better, learn from mistakes and not let them happen again...

We are going to have to fight to force change at the club because these idiots will never relinquish power willingly and will see the club sink. So if you are aren't up for fighting just keep quiet rather than criticise people that are.

This is the fans club always has been and always will be, any owner and his board are just short term custodians, their to make the club as financially successful as possible, and to appoint a manager and give them assistance and assurance's to help them create a team we would be proud of. This owner and his board have failed miserably in their duties to Everton FC and the true owners the fans, and the only people who can take them to task on their failings are the fans. It's our duty and responsibility as fans to express our displeasure at what's happening at our club, because if we don't make a stand there's no one else to do it for us. I'm prepared to fight for my club whether with a pen or a sword or whatever it takes. Sack the board. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I really hope that the shambles those in charge have left this club in will make more fans support the current campaign for change, or at the very least will mean that there is less sniping from those that don't want to do anything towards those that do.

Billy Bullshitter never says a thing when things are shite, like now. The last we heard from DBB was her congratulating themselves on their own assessment of the club. I don't think we've ever heard from Sharp have we? David Prentice, the head of communications, has communicated the square root of fuck all. Last but not least is our glorious owner. Tbh, it might be best that he doesn't speak because he is a moron, but the last we heard from him he said they were going to listen to the fans, communicate better, learn from mistakes and not let them happen again...

We are going to have to fight to force change at the club because these idiots will never relinquish power willingly and will see the club sink. So if you are aren't up for fighting just keep quiet rather than criticise people that are.

Sharp does a very good “dear me this is disgraceful” look on his face say in the directors box…… probably not realising that when he is wondering why maupay and Mcneil aren’t setting the pitch alight is on his watch…. I assume he sits on board meetings where targets and budgets are discussed. 

Just because some aren’t as vocal as others, doesn’t mean we live the club less. 
Im a football fan at heart and my focus is always on supporting the team. If o stand their and clap them off after a defeat, it’s because I can see the clear look of dejection on their faces… but recognise that they still made the effort to come and clap the fans. 

While I don't think that makes up for lack of effort on the pitch at all, I recognise it for the singularity that it is, and give a slight nod of appreciation back.  

If someone decides to boo them off, then that’s up to them. You do that and I’ll do what I do. If someone songs sack the board…. I’m fine, go ahead. If I choose to join in, I will. But it will 100% be when I’m ready to do it. 

And despite all of this, I challenge anyone to think they love and cherish this club more than me.

32 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Just because some aren’t as vocal as others, doesn’t mean we live the club less. 
Im a football fan at heart and my focus is always on supporting the team. If o stand their and clap them off after a defeat, it’s because I can see the clear look of dejection on their faces… but recognise that they still made the effort to come and clap the fans. 

While I don't think that makes up for lack of effort on the pitch at all, I recognise it for the singularity that it is, and give a slight nod of appreciation back.  

If someone decides to boo them off, then that’s up to them. You do that and I’ll do what I do. If someone songs sack the board…. I’m fine, go ahead. If I choose to join in, I will. But it will 100% be when I’m ready to do it. 

And despite all of this, I challenge anyone to think they love and cherish this club more than me.

Ok challenge on 😂

He had a golden opportunity in the summer to lash that board out, say he was gonna install professionals and move the club forward. 

for me there is a clear divide, kenwright has his allies like sharp and DBB who aren’t good enough. Moshiri is now basically prepared to leave a broken down Ferrari on the drive after wasting his money on resprays and fluffy dice. It’s sitting on auto trader and meanwhile we are trying to get from a to b on an e scooter.