IGNORED

Predict our result - The Game!

Bill

Sure Josh will be very happy to keep scoring this after all the appreciation he's had and the lack of sarcasm shown over a misunderstanding of the scoring.

Personally I'd tell everyone to fuck off, but that's just me :).

Wasn't trying to do Josh a disservice, just trying to be honest and admit I had an unearned extra point :unsure:

Had a look through the entire topic and scrounged together a table of total points (including some predictions that were omitted for not confirming to the correct format).

t7o7.png

I was thinking from now one that "Own Goal" can just be a prediction in it's own right considering the low amount of own goals scored in a season. Having to predict the opposition player to actually score the said own goal makes it a bit too hard to predict and makes it a bit of a non-option. Any thoughts?

Edited by Vranny

Vranny, you've posted your league, you just have to click on it.

PS ........ I dont think it was you that Mike was getting at. ;)

That was the best solution I could find, but it'd be good to have the full table on display without having to click on it, like your's and Josh's have been presented.

You have to have a host, Photobucket, Imageshack, Tinypic or similar.

Save it to your host and it will give you all the links of anything you have saved. Paste it straight into your post.

Done. Noticed at least one mistake though, so I'll give it another going over.