IGNORED

Ki Sung-Yueng

Michu will likely drop a line to the 10 position now they've got Bony. And they've got De Guzman, Shelvey, Canas, Britton and Pozuelo.

It's only Canas who can play DM and Britton and Shelvey CM. I'd not get rid if I was them. Ki is quality, hopefully we get him on the cheap too, seem's they want rid.

It's only Canas who can play DM and Britton and Shelvey CM. I'd not get rid if I was them. Ki is quality, hopefully we get him on the cheap too, seem's they want rid.

They've got Britton and Canas for the holding role, Shelvey and De Guzman for the role next to him and Michu and Pozuelo for the role in the hole. That's enough depth I think, two players for each position. If need be, I think Shelvey could play as the holding midfielder too.

I'm not even sure he was first choice last year as I seem to remember him coming off the bench a lot.

Come on Bobby/Bill make this happen!

It was reported that he wasn't happy having to fill in at CB for much of last season (in Chico's absence) and him and Laudrup have since fallen out.

I really hope we get him, he's the ideal midfielder for the sort of football Martinez will want us to play.

With the added bonus of it hopefully meaning Osman becomes a bench player. It's odd that Osman has looked so poor because he's one of the ones I thought would adapt to Martinez's style the best, but he's probably suffered the most so far.

Edited by Romey 1878

I really hope we get him, he's the ideal midfielder for the sort of football Martinez will want us to play.

With the added bonus of it hopefully meaning Osman becomes a bench player. It's odd that Osman has looked so poor because he's one of the ones I thought would adapt to Martinez's the best, but he's probably suffered the most so far.

Think Moyes burnt him out last year and his legs are going now. Hope I'm wrong and he comes good again.

Can't really believe Swansea want rid of him. Don't understand how Canas is supposed to be an improvement. In the two Swansea games I've watched this season he's been quite poor, especially with passes over 15 yards.

Oh well, hope it comes off, would certainly give us the right kind of options.

This ones really a goer chaps, it's a straight fight between us and Sunderland, Swans fans are not really happy with Laudrup's attitude during the summer. Anyway there was some heated exchanges between the two and Ki deffo wants out ASAP.

We're definitely in for him? Because we're linked with a lot of players who we aren't in for at all (like all clubs).

We're definitely in for him? Because we're linked with a lot of players who we aren't in for at all (like all clubs).

He would come to us if we put in an offer of a loan over Sunderland I have been lead to believe, but this only comes from a person who knows Alan Curtis who is on the coaching staff at the club. Seems reliable I would have thought but you never know, this guy has no reason to lie to me though.............

He would come to us if we put in an offer of a loan over Sunderland I have been lead to believe, but this only comes from a person who knows Alan Curtis who is on the coaching staff at the club. Seems reliable I would have thought but you never know, this guy has no reason to lie to me though.............

sounds like he doesnt want to compete with Felli, which makes me not want him. You should want to come in and compete against the best for a place, not come only if you expect an easy ride.

sounds like he doesnt want to compete with Felli, which makes me not want him. You should want to come in and compete against the best for a place, not come only if you expect an easy ride.

To counter your point, was it really a good career move for Scott Sinclair to go to City? There is a balance of going somewhere to challenge yourself, but not going somewhere where you'll never see a game.

To counter your point, was it really a good career move for Scott Sinclair to go to City? There is a balance of going somewhere to challenge yourself, but not going somewhere where you'll never see a game.

he took a pay day, simple as. A move to improve his career? no chance, though it could be argued he'd be playing with some world class players (more than we have at least) and potentially challenging for silverware.