IGNORED

Fulham (CoC) Away

markjazzbassist

Or maybe we shouldn't read too much into it. We're playing a good PL side away from home so it's to be expected that they have some good spells too.

Maybe but they just seem to be finding a little too much space between the lines for my liking.

Duelofeu has been brilliant so far but I cant help but think we could have had a couple more had he looked to play someone in on a couple of occasions.

Shukes, he can't even pass it without looking nervy.... I find it so frustrating that certain people seem smug if he actually scores.... That's his fucking job and what he gets paid shit loads to do... Out of his depth every time I've seen him.

Brett that's it mate, me and you back of the forums as soon as this thread finishes!

Maybe but they just seem to be finding a little too much space between the lines for my liking.

Duelofeu has been brilliant so far but I cant help but think we could have had a couple more had he looked to play someone in on a couple of occasions.

his decision making is still rough, but then thats the same with Barkley. Young. exciting players who arent afraid to take people on.

Part of me also thinks he is not misplacing the passes, but is just ahead of the game in thinking about the next step and his support isnt reacting quick enough or not on the same page

Good half. All the best chances have come to us but its just a shame we arent sitting on a 2 or 3 goal cushion.

I think the midfield probably needs a little bit more structuring by Martinez at the break and Deulofeu needs to pick out a team mate a little more. He has been brilliant though.

The defence has had its moments but Distin has pretty much sorted everything out. Oviedo has been caught out a little, as has Coleman in truth, although the latter has been more exposed.

Gotta be a bit realistic when judging Naismith - he's never going to be our best player but blimey you've got to give him credit - he's a credit for the way he applies himself. I'm not a fan of him technically but his work rate and concentration is exemplary.

Gerry D? It's like watching a kid who plays for the Everton academy turn up and play a random game on a park for a cub scout team. He just beats players for fun and with such pace. Gonna be a player.

his decision making is still rough, but then thats the same with Barkley. Young. exciting players who arent afraid to take people on.

Part of me also thinks he is not misplacing the passes, but is just ahead of the game in thinking about the next step and his support isnt reacting quick enough or not on the same page

Yeh of course and they will learn. I just want us to finish this game off first haha.

I dont think they are misplaced either, I just think he has pulled out of it a bit like Barkley does at times. A couple of times Lukaku has found himself in space with clear shot to goal and the Deulofeu has gone himself and by that time his percentages of finishing the move with pass or shot are decreasing rapidly. Although its not like he doesnt have the ability to finish them moves off either!

Personally I wouldnt have Jelly anywhere near the pitch until we are clear. Switch Gibson for whoever the midfield cover is (Barry?) and maybe Mirallas on later for Naismith if we need another goal. I get the feeling the trio of Lukaku, Deulofeu and Mirallas could give Fulham's defenders an even bigger fright!