IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

I think that's a fair price considering what we paid for kone and what vic went for. We must be £20 mill up this season with players sold? Think hull would be a good move for him. Mirallas going to be a striker and mccgeady,ince,Gerry our wingers?

We can be pretty certain that a new striker has been identified and will be announced soon. Clearly, Everton have kept the cards close to their chest, and I'm excited to know who it is.

Its all becoming clear now, Roberto has gone on record saying he cant leave until we get a replacement . Then mystery club bids £210M for Messi and next thing you know we are selling Jelavic to Hull ...... no smoke without fire! Gerry hasnt been injured at all hes just been back in Barcelona tapping up Messi

Think thats a reasonable price considering we only paid £6M and his form has dropped dramatically since then

The low buying price was thought to be because of Rangers' financial problems. If Hull stay up, they'll be receiving record amounts of tv money, presumably that's what the addons are for. A £2m profit on a striker with a 1 in 3 record after two years would be pretty good I suppose.

i think an on form jelavic is better than lukaku,he's a better all round footballer.

Maybe I'm just sad to see jelly go.

I loved Jelavic but hes always been a poor footballer for me, even when he was banging goals in for fun when he first came down I used to groan whenever he got the ball outside the area