IGNORED

Moussa Dembele

He's my favorite Belgian midfielder, but tbh, I'm not really looking forward to welcoming another Belgian coming to EFC in the near future (other than Romelu Lukaku on a permanent deal) cause it feels a bit awkward to have too many of them in one English team. :/ Not sure how English fans feel about it

He's my favorite Belgian midfielder, but tbh, I'm not really looking forward to welcoming another Belgian coming to EFC in the near future (other than Romelu Lukaku on a permanent deal) cause it feels a bit awkward to have too many of them in one English team. :/ Not sure how English fans feel about it

if they're good i don't give a shit...we have enough english in our side so not like we're doin an arsenal

He's either utterly invisible or totally dominant. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground with him.

That's cause he's a silent worker and pretty underestimated in his role. What he does is he's useful when you want to keep posession. He can do pretty much anything with a ball except scoring. I think if he were to come, that might be a sign that Gareth Barry isn't going to stay next season. I could see a McCarthy - Dembele partnership work out just fine. I can see what Martinez would be trying to do, he'd be trying to create a good footballing team with high posession. Quite Barcelonesque, with a pretty complete attacking line as well.

I think if he were to come, that might be a sign that Gareth Barry isn't going to stay next season. I could see a McCarthy - Dembele partnership work out just fine.

As good as Barry's been for us I'd probably prefer that anyway because Barry would need to be replaced in a couple of years anyway if he were to stay.

As good as Barry's been for us I'd probably prefer that anyway because Barry would need to be replaced in a couple of years anyway if he were to stay.

Barry staying should be a no brainer with him on a free. We need another in there anyway - with Gibson out already an injury/suspension for Barry or McCarthy will test us.

He's appeared in every game for Spurs this season, so they said on sky yesterday. Will he really want to go? Will they want to sell him?

I heard that too - that's with Capoue out and Sandro coming back to fitness though. It looks like he's 4th choice. I'd imagine there'd be higher status/more £££ offers should he become available anyway.

Edited by c1982

He's appeared in every game for Spurs this season, so they said on sky yesterday. Will he really want to go? Will they want to sell him?

He's only started 1 in the last 5 prem games for spurs since Sandro's return to the team and even in that start he was subbed at half-time. I would imagine that Tottenham would want to keep him though.

• 5 months later...
Guest Nikica

He's a very good player but I echo what Romey says about him. Every time I see him he's either sensational or anonymous. Still a great talent though.

so he would play where? center mid for mccarthy or barry or attacking mid for barkley? it just seems redundant. those are 3 of our best players. i'd rather see a CB that can actually defend and pass the ball without looking like they're going to crap themselves. Also a winger would be great.

Cover? And we dont have Gareth Barry anymore...