IGNORED

Oviedo's injury

Louis

• 3 weeks later...

I was a little worried when Baines got injured but the lad stepped in and did much much more than enough. We didn't miss Baines one bit and it was a period when we got some great results over a long period of time. I hope the recovery is quick but I mainly hope he comes back fit and the same player as before for the start of our season.

If he misses the World Cup it will be a disappointment for him but it's Everton who matter.

Edited by MiguelCotto

I was a little worried when Baines got injured but the lad stepped in and did much much more than enough. We didn't miss Baines one bit and it was a period when we got some great results over a long period of time. I hope the recovery is quick but I mainly hope he comes back fit and the same player as before for the start of our season.

If he misses the World Cup it will be a disappointment for him but it's Everton who matter.

Lol I wish somebody would bloody tell Roberto that!

Agreed. Was so pleased he had 2 goals in 2 games and had the winner at old trafford. I really hope he comes back the same or better. Also his chant is easily my favorite.

http://www.aldia.cr/futbol-costa-rica/legionarios/Bryan-Oviedo-camina-normalidad_0_318568170.html#.UycVf3Kgef4.twitter

For all my fellow non spanish speakers, he's already walking without a limp! This guy has the heart of a lion for sure and hope he continues his speedy recovery. Hopefully we get to hear his chant across our stadium next season as well :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...