9 Arsenal

10 Everton

11 Wigan Athletic

12 Chelsea or Stoke City

13 Manchester City

14 Liverpool

15 Swansea City

16 Sheffield United or Fulham

No complaints whatsoever about the draw. Honestly it was the best we really could've asked for. I feel that even at full strength (which we haven't been in a long time now), City away would be the draw that I'd fear the most, so I guess I want Chelsea to take them out. However all we can do is take care of business as Swansea is no slouch team by any means.

Beeb...

'How does that draw affect the odds for the FA Cup? Well, Manchester City are the bookies' favourites followed by Arsenal and Everton, with Chelsea fourth and Liverpool fifth. Not that Jose is too fussed - his reaction to the draw? "I'm not bothered." Ice cool.'

Caution recommended as this opposition had a win at Manchester United in a previous round of games, and as League Cup winners, this should be an awkward game to navigate, regardless of venue. Still would be favorites to progress on home soil and missed a few heavyweights today, so good enough.

Sincerely hope Manchester City and Arsenal put out their respective opponents also.

All in all, a good draw for us but it sounds like Michu will be healthy by then, should they decide to play him.

Arsenal-Liverpool, Man City-Chelsea...it's fixed I tell ya.

Was a great believer of that for years, I.E. its whatever someone wants over something else or favor specific clubs to do well, but as the plastics have been awarded what is arguably the toughest outcome they could hope to receive, maybe they're having a year off or something. I don't know what their objectives are this time, but say Liverpool and said plastics have themselves an elimination, that only leaves Manchester City &, Arsenal to worry over. Tried to find out the rest of the draw, but pages crashed, and only got in a temper, but from what was provided from this thread at least, there's a possibilty that two much loathed opposition sides will have an elimination next round of games, so good enough.