IGNORED

Chelsea away

Cornish Steve

Really good half. Nothing spectacular but we have been excellent defensively and limited Chelsea to very little. We have slowed the ball down well, kept possession and then quickened it up impressively at times.

Mirallas has been bloody frustrating, but he isnt having a bad game either.

Osman is doing really well but he is bound to start dropping out of the game after half time and the fresh legs of Barkley and hopefully Deulofeu (for Mirallas) could be key.

McCarthy and Barry have been brilliant.

Really good half. Nothing spectacular but we have been excellent defensively and limited Chelsea to very little. We have slowed the ball down well, kept possession and then quickened it up impressively at times.

Mirallas has been bloody frustrating, but he isnt having a bad game either.

Osman is doing really well but he is bound to start dropping out of the game after half time and the fresh legs of Barkley and hopefully Deulofeu (for Mirallas) could be key.

McCarthy and Barry have been brilliant.

Why would you take Mirallas off? Nuts

we must have the worst set piece delivery in the premier league...with the standard of players we have it's fucking pathetic

Even if it's good the pair of 50p heads never score anyway. Distin has 2 goals to his name and Jags a more respectable 5 since 2009, neither good enough to justify going up for every corner we get.

Even if it's good the pair of 50p heads never score anyway. Distin has 2 goals to his name and Jags a more respectable 5 since 2009, neither good enough to justify going up for every corner we get.

a good set piece can fall and go anywhere(as shown against the shite at home)...it just infuriates me we never even get the chance to create a panic against the defence

Personally been very frustrated with Mirallas, though that's not to say he's playing badly at all. Thought Naismith, Ossie, Pienaar and Baines have all offered more than him and that he's limiting Coleman's involvement. Just my take on things, and I'm really nit-picking here.

Mainly because moves are breaking down with him and Deulofeu is far more clinical.

The other midfielders have been far more influential for me.

never thought of him as clinical..quite wasteful i think

Not enough men in the box

amount of men shouldn't affect quality of delivery..seems a high percentage of ours don't get past the first man so might as well have no one in the box