IGNORED

Chelsea away

Cornish Steve

I think we will control the game and they will try to get us on the counter. As long as we don't have major defensive fuck ups against the counter (like we've been prone to this season) I can see us getting a draw or coming out on top.

I'm thinking we get another Traore goal and possibly one from Mirallas or Deulofeu as a sub. We are always up for these big games, and we will be hungry. We have no fear factor with Chelsea, so this can go well in our favor.

This will be a good game to guage where we are now. We certainly arent firing like we did just before Christmas but we should have most people back and in some form and fitness so there will be no excuses really (other than upfront).

If we do well it can have a really positive influence on the rest of our season.

Has he never been beaten at Stamford bridge in the league? With their midfield breaking forward as quickly as they can we need to make sure our passing from the back is spot on. Unfortunately lately dystin and jags have looked shaky to say the least and I'm not confident they will be at their best. Chelseas fullbacks don't bomb on so that doesn't leave much space in behind them we need to be cute in and around the box and make sure we don't leave ourself vulnerable to the counter attack. If our finishing improves we will definately get the results our play deserves. My heart says 1-2 but head says a draw

Edited by Tricky Trev

C'mooooooooonaaaaaaaah!!!

Should be a good game. Be close. Hazard the main man for them just now. They dont have masses of goal scoring threat either.

We've gone for a bit of experience here with pienaar and osman. Should be able to get a draw.

C'mooooooooonaaaaaaaah! !!

C'mooooooooonaaaaaaaah!!!

Should be a good game. Be close. Hazard the main man for them just now. They dont have masses of goal scoring threat either.

We've gone for a bit of experience here with pienaar and osman. Should be able to get a draw.

C'mooooooooonaaaaaaaah! !!

A draw is no good if we want CL footy