IGNORED

Chelsea away

Cornish Steve

I made a thread and warned this baron spell will end up with us falling well short. I was shot down.

Of course because everyone had us down for an away win at Chelsea...bit of a shock result them winning at home under mourinho isn't it? I wonder why they were so made up??? Must be because we are a good side.

Of course because everyone had us down for an away win at Chelsea...bit of a shock result them winning at home under mourinho isn't it? I wonder why they were so made up??? Must be because we are a good side.

Can you see the same pattern now though. We just aren't good enough to mix it all season with the big boys. It's reality not negativity.

Are you on here to try and Piss people off? You are a seriously irritatingly negative fan.

Lol the difference 12 months makes!

Gutted about the result, thought we deserved something from the game but on a positive note that's easily our best performance for a while now and I don't think its going to have too much of an effect on our chances of Europa League next year because its looking like 6th place will be sufficient

This will be a good game to guage where we are now. We certainly arent firing like we did just before Christmas but we should have most people back and in some form and fitness so there will be no excuses really (other than upfront).

It was a good gauge of where we are, and we are most definitely on a par with the big guns in the league. There is no reason at all to be disappointed in the result, because we matched the league leaders away, and either team could have won.

Lol the difference 12 months makes!

Gutted about the result, thought we deserved something from the game but on a positive note that's easily our best performance for a while now and I don't think its going to have too much of an effect on our chances of Europa League next year because its looking like 6th place will be sufficient

Got to go for the cup now.