IGNORED

Stadium thread: Reprise edition

Louis

Guest John Burns

While iam at it i might as well say.One of the most important jobs if not most important for the club season ticket re allocation committe,(made up of season ticket holder reps,professional stadium operator expert,club seat manager).

When it eventually comes to it,and it will,will be allocation of season ticket seats."Oh my god how immotive,understandible.

But i see it as an amazing time.But those present holders,pairs,three,four blocks who had them decades,generations MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF.

Given the chance to increase their number to bring together their expended families who have sat apart for years.

They must be given the chance to design their own block.Exellent seats,but maybe not exactly where they have been."But close".

There will have to be compromise,trade offs,position for seats nexts to mates,extended family.The chance for more seats.

Those present holders who wish to have different positions,better positions.

Its going to have to be managed with consideration understanding.

But it xan and will be iam sure.

But why are we talking of only increasing capasity by 10.000.

That extra capasity will be taken immediatley with present season ticket holders taking a minimum of 5000/7000.

Those who have never bothered for decades.

5000/10,000.

We are immediately at 40,000,no capasity to develope more to 45,000/50,000

Sold out!!!!

So its easy to see 50,000 is to small.

By designing an away supporters area for 10,000,we would fill it,if we create a sprcial stadium.

"Proved"Borussia Dortmund have the largest capasity for away fans.

"The experience"facing the Yellow Wall as away fans.They come to help their side against the intimidating atmospher the total experience.

By not accomadating

Those who want to get in"The Club" are missing revenue on match days of conservatively maybe 15,000 fans=£10/12 million a season,also corporate revenue the same.

Over a ten year period say £150/£200million.

This is lost revenue based on 15000 more season tickets = to 40000,plus 10,000/15000 extra match day spectators. The revenue we have at present on 40,000 fans is considerable and could increase.

But why build a 50,000 seater it would just not meet the immediate demand.It needs to be 60,000/65,000.With modern safe standing design.

But hey ho,we got to sort out the team squad how we are playing, the manager has to adapt a little to Everton FC.

Iam not sure upstairs will give him the time if we lose the next two or three."Panick stations".Think Big!!!

Some good looking ahead. But forget standing. We are above that these days.

The site appears to be the ONE, unless an 11th hour fall through. The council have to get the rail sorted to make this stadium work. . The Bootle Branch line runs between the site and LFC's Anfield. This site line is near certain to be electrified and used for passengers. So expect a small station a long walk away that will not add much value at all, when a trackbed on the other side of the park can be reused right on the stadium's doorstep. But this is EFC and Liverpool City Council, so common sense goes out the window.

Edited by John Burns

Guest John Burns

Idon't needto. I know enough to know we wont finance most of it but will still have to put some money into it and that takes me back to "we don't have a pot to piss in"

You must stop making things up.

Guest John Burns

But we are aware.

I am glad I have made an impact. As you know, a stadium that is difficult to get to is a waste of time. It will be full only a few times a year.

I am glad I have made an impact. As you know, a stadium that is difficult to get to is a waste of time. It will be full only a few times a year.

:blink: impact of what?! That we need a high-speed mass transit system and a new stadium? We knew this already. What we don't know is what we can do to help, something you refuse to answer, which I guess means you have no idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting site linked in that article.

http://www.parklifeproject.com/

Not wanting to get over-excited but this one actually looks like it might have legs (though early days I know). Waiting for a stadium design with great interest.

Who would be paying for this?
The partners are currently working on a funding model to deliver the regeneration scheme and the new stadium - Everton Football Club has made a commitment to make funds available and this will act as the catalyst for the overall scheme development.

hope its not based on performance money!