Newcastle (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Ham (A)...Leighton Baines

Chelsea (H)...Gareth Barry

Cardiff (A)...Ross Barkley

Stevenage (H)...Ross Barkley

West Brom (H)...Seamus Coleman

Norwich (A)...Ross Barkley

Went with McGeady, like Bailey mentioned, almost everyone had theirs sets of positives and negatives but felt that our constant threats came from whichever side McGeady was on. He faded a bit at the end but he pretty much played the entire game and seems a lot more fit than when he first came here. Well played by him

Barkley. He was the reason we got the first goal with the driving run for a penalty that baines converted. He also scored the 3rd goal (which was needed) and was a great general in the midfield moving the ball and attacking. Passed well today and didn't take a bunch of shots from 30 yards away. When he left the game we missed him dearly. Osman was woeful (i love RM, but my gripe is why does he still play him!!) and can't defend.

Except when he let his man go for their first goal...

Got to stick up for mcgeady here.

Yesterday he showed glimpses of a player who is willing to go past people and press the opposition. I thought he was very very good at times and is improving every time I see him.

Defensively he was caught out a lot. But it was only last week I read an article were Mcgeady told the interviewer Martinez told him not to track back, as he wanted him for counter attacks. Mcgeady himself said he felt lazy but that's what Martinez wanted him to do.

Got to stick up for mcgeady here.

Yesterday he showed glimpses of a player who is willing to go past people and press the opposition. I thought he was very very good at times and is improving every time I see him.

Defensively he was caught out a lot. But it was only last week I read an article were Mcgeady told the interviewer Martinez told him not to track back, as he wanted him for counter attacks. Mcgeady himself said he felt lazy but that's what Martinez wanted him to do.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I thought he had a decent game but just pointing out that he was far from solid the whole game. He was inconsistent, which you would expect from him at this stage.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I thought he had a decent game but just pointing out that he was far from solid the whole game. He was inconsistent, which you would expect from him at this stage.

I'm still unsure about him. But he's showed enough to give him time. He's either going to be an absolute beast or someone who shows glimpses on the odd occasion.

Another thing I've noticed is Martinez substitutions seem to be coming late these days.

I'm still unsure about him. But he's showed enough to give him time. He's either going to be an absolute beast or someone who shows glimpses on the odd occasion.

Another thing I've noticed is Martinez substitutions seem to be coming late these days.

Much too late yesterday, IMO. We were running on fumes and badly needed reinforcements.

McGeady after a full pre season will look awesome I think. He is deffo carrying some timber, at least 6-7 pound - however he is still very quick over the ground, so with a bit of weight loss and more fitness work we will see a great addition to our team. I think he will provide the kick up the backside that Mirallas and Pienaar need.

Optimistic about him.