IGNORED

Last 7 games

gethinO

Really excited since yesterday's win so thought I'd try and predict the remaining results (realistically)

Arsenal (Home) - tough game and a massive one in terms of 4th spot. At home, you've gotta fancy us. 2-1 win.

Sunderland (away) - tough fixture as they are fighting for points. Never liked going to Sunderland. 1-1 draw.

Crystal Palace (home) - another team fighting for points so could be tough especially the way Pulis has had the organised. At home, so should win. 3-0 win.

Man Utd (home) - huge game again. Goodison will be rocking! Think we'll win as united aren't great at all. Need to keep rooney quiet though.

1-0 win.

Southampton (away) - for some reason I'm dreading this fixture and have done all season. Decent side and a tough place to go. Think we'll lose here 2-0.

Man city (home) - tough game with them going for the league. 1-1 draw.

Hull (away) think we'll finish off with a win. 2-1 win, jelavic for them.

So I've gone for 14 points out of 21. Total of 74 points which is excellent. Think arsenal will narrowly get 4th by 3 points.

Guest rusty747

We need to beat Arsenal and make sure we don't slip up against the bottom teams we have to play. I also think we will beat Man U and I think we will draw at Soton and beat Sunderland. The one game I think we might lose is the home game with Man C. We will still need Arsenal to drop points in at least one of their last 5 games which are all easy on paper.

Guest blueboy122

I am confident that we can beat anyone on our day and would say that on the first half of the seasons form we would reach the top 4 beating all the big teams at home and myabe even getting something down at Southampton. But the second half of the season hasnt seen us play nearly as well and we have been a bit up and down. Don't think we can snatch it from the Arse but it won't stop me believing that we can do it if we really want it. Its been a fantastic season so I wouldnt be to dissapointed and will enjoy the rest of the season hopefully we can take it as far as we can!

I'd be quite happy with just that in Roberto's first season.

Might be wrong but probably going to be the highest combined points tally of the top 4 teams in PL history IMO and one of the lowest survival tallys. Shows that there is a gulf in class from top to bottom this season. Wouldn't read too much into our final points.

Edited by MiguelCotto

Arsenal (Home) - Lose (they are not as bad as some say, and they match up quite well against Everton)

Sunderland (away) - Win
Crystal Palace (home) - Win

Man Utd (home) - Draw

Southampton (away) - Draw

Man city (home) - Lose

Hull (away) - Win

Arsenal gets 4th by some margin, Everton 5th.

I'll be made up with a Europa league spot and a 5th placed finish to be honest and I can see that being the case with Arsenal having a far easier run in I just can't see them dropping to many points sadly

Arsenal (Home)Draw

Sunderland (away) Win

Crystal Palace (home) Win

Man Utd (home) Draw

Southampton (away) Win/Draw

Man city (home) Lose

Hull (away) Win

Arsenal (Home)Draw

Sunderland (away) Win

Crystal Palace (home) Win

Man Utd (home) Win

Southampton (away) Win

Man city (home) Draw

Hull (away) Win

I don't see us losing any of these upcoming matches. We are clearly taking the run-in seriously. Our winning streak shows this. Maybe we lose to either Arsenal or Man City, but not both. We will beat United at home, and I think we will beat them handily. Southampton might present us with some trouble, but I don't see us losing focus on getting 4th.

We will do everything we can to get a champions league place and I think Arsenal will be the more likely to slip up. Hopefully that ends up happening.

Might be wrong but probably going to be the highest combined points tally of the top 4 teams in PL history IMO and one of the lowest survival tallys. Shows that there is a gulf in class from top to bottom this season. Wouldn't read too much into our final points.

I would and I think it shows its a far stronger season than the last couple. The performances in europe from the CL teams have suggested as much and the likes of Liverpool, City, Arsenal and Chelsea have improved bundles with only Utd going backwards and Spurs being very similar. Its certainly the best league we have had for a while.

I think we will find our swagger just at the right time, and play the best we have all season in the final 7 games. We are going to get shit loads of confidence from not only winning and keeping it pretty clean at the back but from actually scoring a decent number of goals! Roberto will be in his element with the positive vibes the players will be feeling and will take it to the next level. And Goodison will bounce for every remaining home game. Believe.

Win 5, Draw 2 (Citeh and Soton).

That's one opposition taken care of, so looking at what's left..

Sunderland - Stadium of Light - 3 points

Crystal Palace - Goodison Park - 3 points

Manchester United - Goodison Park - 1 point

Southampton - Saint Marys Stadium - 1 point

Manchester City - Goodison Park - 3 points

Hull City - KC Stadium - 1 point

can't see another loss this season but after today got a great chance now to make the champions league once more.