IGNORED

Adam Lallana

Shit me i got excited then!

boyhood Evertonian, cruel, very cruel!

Seriously would lve him here though. I wanted him to fail so much and see Barkley be Englands star. Then i watched him play a few times and realised he is the real deal. Different type of player than Barkley and having the two of them in the same team would be incredible for the future.

Cruel joke that!

Guest blueboy122

Hope he stays at Soton to be honest because he won't be joining us we simply couldn't afford him. Be refreshing to see a player stay at a club where they seem settled and achieving plaudits and also being their captain

• 1 month later...

Reading conflicting reports on his future. Some say he has turned to the dark side and has set his heart on joining Liverpool, others say he'll stay at Saints for at least one more season. I guess a lot will also depend on what happens with the Saints manager.

Yes, I think a lot depends on the manager too. He's been linked with the Spurs job, some reports claim that a deal for Shaw to Man Utd is already in place, and none of them will be drawn on their future in recent interviews.

I'd hate to see Lallana join that lot as I love him as a player and could easily see him slotting into our side, especially as a Pienaar replacement, and the fact that he's a boyhood blue would make it harder to take. But with the value Southampton are likely to put on him these days it looks as though he'd be out of our reach.

Can see him not getting much game time and moving on in 2 years.

Thats what I was thinking, considering Liverpools attacking part of the squad is so strong.

If we could sign him and getting him playing alongside Barkley.... Oh, if only...

He seems to have it when I see him. Well his power is taken over by enthusiasm and he seems to have decent pace on him.

I personally rate him at least 10 mil over lukaku.

If you had 20 mil and could get lukaku or Lallana, who would you get? Easily Lallana for me.