IGNORED

Sunderland (Away)

Pearso

Can see Kev and Gerry starting tomorrow and then being used as subs for the Palace game if need be. Both the Sunderland and Palace games should be 3 pts with a focus on the United game next Sunday.

I dont think Kev and Gerry have ever started a game together so I would be surprised. They are similar types of player and Martinez seems to prefer one winger to act as more of a playmaker whilst the other is more of a direct winger/second striker type.

I can see us setting up much like the Arsenal game perhaps with Gerry and McGeady coming in for Kev and Naismith.

Quietly confident on this. Even went with a comprehensive win. Got to believe after recent weeks and the current set-up can give anyone a game. In our own hands now with regards to european cup participation for next season and can afford no slip-ups. I don't think that will occur on this day. Sunderland's home ground can be an awkward venue for opposition sides but can see nothing other than three points for the visitors on this occasion. Don't want to hex anything by way of speaking so confidently but it's been going so well just recent and got to believe we can keep the run going and see off this latest opposition in the pursuit of champions league qualification.

Same tactics, but different set up. I bet today we see Osman on the left, Naismith as a second striker with freedom of movement and Deulofeu causing havoc from both flanks, switching with Osman. For the second half, I expect McGeady, Barkley and Mirallas in.

Top priority for today: keep the ball and keep them under control, tire them and by the last '30 go all in to score.

It's so good to have many quality players ready to step in and change the game. Let's hope they get it done today.

What f,ing idiots opened their mouth. Hope they get kicked to shit.

There's always one or two who can't sit through a minutes silence regardless of situation. It's not much to ask.

Trying to get commentary of the game but they've got Fulham vs Norwich City featured as main game.. With all due respect to them, couldn't care less what they get up to..

Found updates by way of text commentary and says we are way ahead in terms of early possession but about equal on chances created. Going to be a nervous afternoon.