IGNORED

Micah Richards

Just interviewed on Soccer AM saying how he's into his property buying/selling around Manc/Leeds and how Prem suits his playing style. Can see it being between us and the shite in the summer. Hope he's on our radar - would be an excellent replacement for Distin's muscle at cb and good cover at rb.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As posted elsewhere; he's signed for Villa.

fair play to the lad, took less money than sunderland offered. Talented player, hope he gets the form to get back in the england squad, I particularly like the way he has been critical of Roy Hodgson - says what he thinks and goes where he can go to play his best football.

fair play to the lad, took less money than sunderland offered. Talented player, hope he gets the form to get back in the england squad, I particularly like the way he has been critical of Roy Hodgson - says what he thinks and goes where he can go to play his best football.

:lol:

Completely agree with you

I've seen Villa want Huddlestone too - couple of good signings if they come off. It's still early but I'd be quite optimistic if I was a Villa fan - proven solid premiership players rather than stock piling cheap youngsters who may make the step up but haven't been good enough (Westwood aside). Sinclair could prove a decent buy for them too.

I've seen Villa want Huddlestone too - couple of good signings if they come off. It's still early but I'd be quite optimistic if I was a Villa fan - proven solid premiership players rather than stock piling cheap youngsters who may make the step up but haven't been good enough (Westwood aside). Sinclair could prove a decent buy for them too.

yeah sherwood knows what he's doing. he's a decent manager as well. i wonder if they will sell benteke its been very quiet lately on that front.