IGNORED

Micah Richards

I'd only be decently interested in him if it turns out that Coleman is unable to play for a decent amount of time with his current injury. I doubt Richards would want to come in as a back-up anyway and I'd prefer to just give Stones (and possibly Browning) some more game at RB, as Distin and Jags will probably have the 2 CB positions sewn up for most of the season.

I'd have him in a heartbeat at the right price and wages

Good player versatile and experienced and still has a good number of years ahead of him and if it keeps Hibbert away from the side even better!

When I watched him for City the other night against Olympiakos he was worse than Hibbert. Id rather we just keep what we have and use Stones/Browning if that is the position we are going to use him in.

When I watched him for City the other night against Olympiakos he was worse than Hibbert. Id rather we just keep what we have and use Stones/Browning if that is the position we are going to use him in.

I didn't catch any of it tbh mate, that bad?

Due to his lack of playing time I'm probably just judging him from when he had more limelight and the odd in between appearances.

I'd love to see Stones cement a place this season I'm not to savvy on Browning I've not seen a great deal of him to be honest so couldn't really comment on how he'd fair

I didn't catch any of it tbh mate, that bad?

Due to his lack of playing time I'm probably just judging him from when he had more limelight and the odd in between appearances.

I'd love to see Stones cement a place this season I'm not to savvy on Browning I've not seen a great deal of him to be honest so couldn't really comment on how he'd fair

Yeh he wasnt good, clumsy with the ball at his feet like Hibbert too!

Browning strikes me as a player that wont necessarily shine until he starts playing in his preferred role which looks to be a CB but from what I saw of him at the end of the last 2 games at LB he seemed pretty straight forward. No thrills, just gets the job done and isnt a headless chicken. Similar to Stones at RB but a little less mature, probably due to limited playing time so far in his career.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...