IGNORED

Micah Richards

I don't see where it mentions us in there?

Haha it doesn't the question was would you have him here? It has only become public knowledge that he is available on a low price deal which I think might make us interested as before it I don't think we would have been able to afford him... Unless we got him on loan :D

Haha it doesn't the question was would you have him here? It has only become public knowledge that he is available on a low price deal which I think might make us interested as before it I don't think we would have been able to afford him... Unless we got him on loan :D

Everloan!

It's in General Everton section, thought we'd signed him!

eagle eye ;) Corrected

If he gets fit, the lad is a beast, runs like a train... a mass passenger one (sorry!!!)

I think he falls under the Rodwell, Gibson category tbh.

:rofl:

Agree with the rest too

We don't need him,people are seeing the player of 3 years ago he can't be that player.

It's midfield and up front which are our priority.

'

this. we need a striker, we need a pienaar long term replacement, we need to either sign barry or get younger version of barry (or maybe 2 of them, gibbo is always hurt). Back 4 is the least of our worries.

• 5 weeks later...

Look, I appreciate some of you backing our own players, but Micah Richards is a better defender than anything we have, except for Baines. I mean, surely this'll invoke some reaction amongst some of you, but to me, it's a fact, so... not much can be discussed about this from my part I'm afraid :/

Look, I appreciate some of you backing our own players, but Micah Richards is a better defender than anything we have, except for Baines. I mean, surely this'll invoke some reaction amongst some of you, but to me, it's a fact, so... not much can be discussed about this from my part I'm afraid :/

No pal, i'd just fully agree with you.

Yes mate, 2 or 3 years ago.............................. no way now. The kid has gone backwards and we are going forwards........................