IGNORED

Landon Donovan

Hasn't he previously said the only club in England he'd play for is Everton?

ya but a lot of the casual fans in america who have become interested because of the world cup would go crazy about donovan being linked with the richest club in the world, taking that to mean they're actually a good team instead of what city really are

Edited by American Evertonian

I just don't see how any player who wants to be the best would be happy to stay in the MLS rather than move to one of the best leagues in the world. Does he not have the balls for it?

He's just saying the right things....can't exactly say, "I want to leave this Mickey Mouse league and play at a decent level.." can he, even if he thinks it :) .

Romey, shame on you. That is distinctly showing a Dictatorship rule in TT. You should just do it without warning ROFL :lol:

(PSST BrotherEstapol Romey has to make up his own rules because he can't remember what the real ones are... just humour him and feed him raw fish now and again to keep him quiet.)

It's because he has already been an Everton player. Whilst those in the rumour thread are those who have or are not :) see when one joins, then that topic will be moved here!

Arteta and Pienaar have played for us(and hopefully will continue to!) but their threads aren't here...

*throws a fish at Romey*

*gets hit with ban hammer*

Edited by BrotherEstapol

My mum's best mates' auntie's cousin's sister's hairdressers' gay best mate's niece's american pen pal said that Donovan would be signing for us.....next year.

he could sign this summer, though I don't see it happening unless we get about 8-10mil available, if we sold Vaughan and the Yak we could well do, and I think we should. Keep pienaar, keep arteta, sign donovan and we're lethal.