IGNORED

Landon Donovan

Well, the greatest Donovan of all time in my opinion is Mike Donovan, from the V miniseries and series, his over-acting ability was immense..

But that's nothing to do with Landon... not sure on a nickname at this stage, I'm not creative enough to thinking of one!

Haha, I actually watched the all the episodes not so long ago. Great stuff :D

As for 'Landycakes', I think it's funny.

As for an alternative, how about "Sunshine Superman" << 10 bonus points if anyone can get the reference.

On that basis we could call him Guinevere :P .

Or indeed the Hurdy Gurdy Man, could also be an option. However, since he's from the sunshine state of California, I thought sunshine superman would be quite apt. ;)

There's gotto be a lot of material there to base a song on. However, "They call him Landycakies..." doesn't, quite rightly, fit. :rolleyes:

Or indeed the Hurdy Gurdy Man, could also be an option. However, since he's from the sunshine state of California, I thought sunshine superman would be quite apt. ;)

There's gotto be a lot of material there to base a song on. However, "They call him Landycakies..." doesn't, quite rightly, fit. :rolleyes:

It fits perfectly with this Chorus tho!! amazing ahaha :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBhOoGw9c1U

Edited by tenaciousj

• 3 weeks later...

ITV commentary said Heskey had a great game! I obviously wasn't watching the same game as I thought except for one pass he was awful. He's slow, can't finish, was caught offside nearly everytime it went forward and nearly killed Howard. Couldn't work out why J. Cole wasn't played. On another note, loved the fact Carragher got skinned. I hate the whinger, go back to retirement!

Similar situation to yourself Mark. Everyone around me was laughing at Heskey during the match last night. Personally thought he was muck.

ITV commentary said Heskey had a great game! I obviously wasn't watching the same game as I thought except for one pass he was awful. He's slow, can't finish, was caught offside nearly everytime it went forward and nearly killed Howard. Couldn't work out why J. Cole wasn't played. On another note, loved the fact Carragher got skinned. I hate the whinger, go back to retirement!

Thank fuck for that, thought I'd had a brain fart or something!