IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Lad in work the other day was bitching that Everton would roll over for Arsenal on Sunday. I said to him- so if Everton lose and Liverpool only draw it'll obviously be Evertons fault you missed out on 4th place, fuck all to do with the results throughout the season and he was adamant it would be Evertons fault.

Completely different breed- I fucking thank the gods every day that I was born a blue and not one of those horrible deluded gobshites.

Lad in work the other day was bitching that Everton would roll over for Arsenal on Sunday. I said to him- so if Everton lose and Liverpool only draw it'll obviously be Evertons fault you missed out on 4th place, fuck all to do with the results throughout the season and he was adamant it would be Evertons fault.

Completely different breed- I fucking thank the gods every day that I was born a blue and not one of those horrible deluded gobshites.

I'm with you, Pad. Sure we'd have got to see our club win more trophies if we'd sold our soul but we'd be one of them, and to be one of them you've got to be an arsewipe (in the main).

Keep your success, it's not worth it.

I'm with you, Pad. Sure we'd have got to see our club win more trophies if we'd sold our soul but we'd be one of them, and to be one of them you've got to be an arsewipe (in the main).

Keep your success, it's not worth it.

Yep, you canshove your past success up your arse. I'd rather be dining at the devils table than supporting that bunch of cringeworthy fuckers.

Carrying on from the Gana thread.

He held England back. Look at the team we had, he was a fucking anchor. Anyone can make a career at the shite just look at Gerrard's prodigy 'Jordan huff and puff' Henderson.

What position was Gerrard? Average CM, below average AM, or below average DM. Easily players much better in each position. He's a glorified Phil Neville.

He held England back. Look at the team we had, he was a fucking anchor. Anyone can make a career at the shite just look at Gerrard's prodigy 'Jordan huff and puff' Henderson.

What position was Gerrard? Average CM, below average AM, or below average DM. Easily players much better in each position. He's a glorified Phil Neville.

Load of shit that Pete, I fucking hate the tool but he was easily one of the best in the prem over the last decade unfortunately.

Seriously Pete.... Absolutely mind blowing shite you are coming out with.

So he was just an average CM at best? Laughable mate.... truly laughable.

I'm an Everton fan... a bitter one who hates Liverpool. But it can't cloud my judgement of a player who was like a comic book hero for them.

When someone like zidane says hevwas the best player in the world for 2 or 3 years you tend ti take notice... i dont think he was that level but certainly in amongst it.

He was great for Liverpool but I agree with Pete when he says he was shite for England because he was.

I agree with the England shout but the whole team was shite, every team he's played in should have been better than it was. The whole Gerrard/Lampard playing together is a load of shite too, they just didn't try anywhere near hard enough as they did for their clubs, and they aren't the only ones guilty of that either.

He was played wide right far too often for England.. Gerrard himself says he only ever had 7 great games for England.

He could have moaned about how he was used but never.

Absolutely brilliant player. Simple as that.

That England generation would have been great, had one of the best defenses in the world and Rooney up top. Shit players from Sky teams is the only reason we never got any where. Also, David Beckham was on the right. Gerrard was predominantly in the middle.