IGNORED

Injuries update

I'm telling you, he's TT's own Roberto Martinez. There is no negative that can't be turned into unicorn poop!

He played against Leeds?

:shaking fist:

Thought he tweaked something again? Either way, Galloway impressed throughout preseason and the end of last season. I hate playing youngsters, they play well and then you drop them

Galloway is not a left back it's glaringly obvious he looks like a fish out of water running that line. For the system we play Oviedo is suited so much better. We want our full back bombing on Galloway can't do it effectively. Thay's not a slight on the lad he's done well but it's obvious for all to see he's a centre half. I just don't get why he continiously puts square pegs in round holes. Unless he's not properly fit Oviedo should start for the system we play.

Galloway is not a left back it's glaringly obvious he looks like a fish out of water running that line. For the system we play Oviedo is suited so much better. We want our full back bombing on Galloway can't do it effectively. Thay's not a slight on the lad he's done well but it's obvious for all to see he's a centre half. I just don't get why he continiously puts square pegs in round holes. Unless he's not properly fit Oviedo should start for the system we play.

You lot watched a completely different close to the season / preseason / Watford game to me. He's very capable of going forward, he just has had no one to pass to.

You lot watched a completely different close to the season / preseason / Watford game to me. He's very capable of going forward, he just has had no one to pass to.

Matt he isn't, he's awkward ungainly and gangaly. Again it's not a slight on the lad he's a cb he's not built or designed for bombing up the wings.

O'm absolutely astounded you can't see that tbh mate.

I'll clarify. I'm not implying he is a LB, I'm just saying he did a hell of a lot better than some are giving him credit for. He tried to drive forward at every opportunity, he was quick, he got back and defended. He has proven capable, but is no long term solution.

Yet, let's drop this lad who is improving by the game for a "fan favourite" who isn't close to being fit? Just insane!