IGNORED

Injuries update

Can't say I'd be arsed.

You need to respect your elders, Romey!

Seriously though, it's almost unreal with McGeady, possibly Lukaku, Deulofeu, Besic, and David Henen (I know he's not a first teamer yet) all suffering from hamstring ailments.

Pienaar and Hibbert are injured again (both of them have pretty much been injured at least half the time for the past few seasons) and Gibson is going to return from another mid-long term injury only to inevitably get hurt after getting 6-8 weeks of football and looking quite decent.

Pure speculation at this point. If he's not on the team sheet tomorrow I'll worry but no point losing sleep over it tonight, we'll know soon enough.

It's ALL over Twitter Mike, it's defo true. I know Twitter is shite etc etc but lots and lots of Everton sites and pages reporting it separately.

He's defo injured in my eyes.

It's ALL over Twitter Mike, it's defo true. I know Twitter is shite etc etc but lots and lots of Everton sites and pages reporting it separately.

He's defo injured in my eyes.

Toffeeweb are saying "gathering rumours" and "unconfirmed whispers" which is what it is for me for now. "All over Twitter" means shit, just takes one person to start it.

We'll see, but I'm quite content for Oviedo to have a run if it's true.

Makes a mess of the opening days programme if its true.

A new season means a brand new programme!

After the success of the series of retro covers that helped us celebrate being in Europe alongside our Premier League campaign, a new campaign brings with it a fresh design.

Kicking off with the Watford issue for Saturday’s start to the season, each player will be illustrated in a street art style, beginning with Leighton Baines.

ed621ca81fe6470c8041a7d271bbbac4.jpg?bc=

Edited by Bill