IGNORED

WBA (A)

chicagoblue

Maybe it's just me, but I've been needing something a bit more meaningful to fill the Everton hole of the international break.

As far as I can tell we don't have anyone returning with new injuries. An unsubstantiated rumour about Eto'o aside. Lukaku has had 2 weeks for his toe to recover, but I've heard rumblings that he may miss out. Anyone have knowledge to share on that front?

Apart from Bosnia-Herzegovina's collapse to Cyprus I think most of the lads have had a successful break and I think we can expect a much better performance. Really hoping Jags cameo against Switzerland will be the turning point for our defense. I know people will still be calling for it, but I'm still backing him and Distin for now. If we're shown up by the Baggies hastily assembled forward line full of cast offs then I'll be on the wagon calling for Stones as well.

Don't think there'll be too many surprises, but McGeady has to start for me (assuming Pienaar is still out). He's looked dangerous and we'll need options going forward.

3-1 as I still don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Tough game then again there isn't an easy game away in the prem esp with our circus act as a defence at the moment. Big Vic will be up for the this altough he's about a good a premiership striker than i am

dancer he can still cause havoc to any defenders........on his day.

This game isn't going to be pretty or a great example of fine football but this has to be 3 points no matter how ugly they are won.

Have to say i am a little worried if Rom isnt available as i can see a liitle person starting behind Naismith who isn't my cup of tea ( that's being very polite).

Starting line up exc Rom.

Howard

Coleman Jags Stones Baines

Mirallas Barry McCarthy Mcgeady

Not My Cuppa

Naismith

Tough game then again there isn't an easy game away in the prem esp with our circus act as a defence at the moment. Big Vic will be up for the this altough he's about a good a premiership striker than i am

dancer he can still cause havoc to any defenders........on his day.

This game isn't going to be pretty or a great example of fine football but this has to be 3 points no matter how ugly they are won.

Have to say i am a little worried if Rom isnt available as i can see a liitle person starting behind Naismith who isn't my cup of tea ( that's being very polite).

Starting line up exc Rom.

Howard

Coleman Jags Stones Baines

Mirallas Barry McCarthy Mcgeady

Not My Cuppa

Naismith

Saving Distan for Wolfsburg?

This will be interesting to see how Martinez approaches this, I fear Osman may get a start to save legs and Rom will be rested for Wolfsburg. If so i would like to see

Howard

Coleman jags Stones Baines

Besic McCarthy

Mirrallas Naisy McGeady

Eto

If rom is fit have him in for Eto as I think he experience of Barry and Eto will be far more important in the Wolfsburg game, Besic must be dying to atone for his error so throw him in!! And McGeady solely on his high from the international week if be telling him to Go out there and back himself..

Saving Distan for Wolfsburg?

This will be interesting to see how Martinez approaches this, I fear Osman may get a start to save legs and Rom will be rested for Wolfsburg. If so i would like to see

Howard

Coleman jags Stones Baines

Besic McCarthy

Mirrallas Naisy McGeady

Eto

If rom is fit have him in for Eto as I think he experience of Barry and Eto will be far more important in the Wolfsburg game, Besic must be dying to atone for his error so throw him in!! And McGeady solely on his high from the international week if be telling him to Go out there and back himself..

Not saving Distin just need to drop either him or Jags. Saved Jags as he looked like the player we know on Monday albeit only 15 mins but i'm hoping it will be the turning point.

I really don't think we can afford to rest anyone so if fit think they should start. Thought Eto has a hamstring problem???? Or was it just rumours??? Maybe one of the old faithfuls on this site would know.

Not saving Distin just need to drop either him or Jags. Saved Jags as he looked like the player we know on Monday albeit only 15 mins but i'm hoping it will be the turning point.

I really don't think we can afford to rest anyone so if fit think they should start. Thought Eto has a hamstring problem???? Or was it just rumours??? Maybe one of the old faithfuls on this site would know.

Bit harsh I think dropping Distan... Yeh I heard that rumour I wouldn't look into it too much until something official comes out I mean Costa was rumoured out for 6 weeks before we played them and he killed us...

I would drop Jags before Distin. He only played 15 minutes on Monday against Switzerland and that's when they were already running out of options. Stones looked okay in defence albeit he was playing RB.

This is a must win game, draw will not do for me. We have dropped 4 points so far this season with conceding late goals to Leicester and Arsenal. We didn't look great against Chelsea so we need to win!

Howard

Coleman Stones Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Nasmith McGeady

Lukaku

Howard

Coleman Stones Distin Baines

Miralles Besic Barry McGeady

Lukaku Naismith
with Eto'o off the bench.

Eto'o, Osman, Lukaku and Pienaar all expected back from injuries according to physioroom.
According to the stats we should edge it, based on http://scoreline.tips/English-Premier-League/West-Brom-vs-Everton

Edited by blueeyes87

Haha, get it in there early before the old "you were saying?" From everyone after the game.

Not at all. He can change games positively as he is a goalscorer. Is scoring goals going to change my opinion of him? No, because I've not questioned that part of his game.

If he has a game where he controls the ball well, retains it and passes well then that's where you can call me out. That is the part of the game where he can help the team.

Not at all. He can change games positively as he is a goalscorer. Is scoring goals going to change my opinion of him? No, because I've not questioned that part of his game.

If he has a game where he controls the ball well, retains it and passes well then that's where you can call me out. That is the part of the game where he can help the team.

If he scores a shit load of goals this season then I coukdnt give a rats arse about his touch.

Guest blueboy122

If he scores a shit load of goals this season then I coukdnt give a rats arse about his touch.

Absolutely but he needs to score a shit loads of goals to make up for the down falls in his game.

15 goals doesn't cut it for me,

15 goals and a player who can hold the ball, link play etc will cut it.