IGNORED

WBA (A)

chicagoblue

well, they shouldve had a pen and Naismith should've been booked.

Looking far from convincing and we are lucky to be leading still. No stand out player, and despite the goal Rom hasnt done much. Mirallas and McGeady both need to step up for me.

Disagree about Lukaku. He's showing real effort and commitment and has created more than one half-chance. The disappointments for me are Mirallas and Naismith. We need to take charge of this game, and it's time for McCarthy to stamp his presence on it. It would be good to see Atsu come on at the hour mark.

Edited by Cornish Steve

Disagree about Lukaku. He's showing real effort and commitment and has created more than one half-chance. The disappointments for me are Mirallas and Naismith. We need to take charge of this game, and it's time for McCarthy to stamp his presence on it. It would be good to see Atsu come on at the hour mark.

Which isn't much. Its more than the rest mind you.

Barry and McCarthy both need to start protecting the back 2 more, but like its been mentioned, WBA have got their tactics pretty much spot on; pressure the CBs and watch panic ensue. Also got both FBs pretty much out of the game.

McGeady for me has not been up for it. There have been a couple of occasions where he gave the ball away far too cheaply. Our defense continues to look a bit shaky and there was a decent spell where we couldn't get the ball. I just hope we come out with the same play in the midfield but can actually create chances and not just pass the ball sideways and back.