IGNORED

James McCarthy

• 3 weeks later...

again being linked to Arsenal for 16 mil. Apparently a bid. Not been confirmed by anyone so my guess is that these new articles all stem from the Mail article.

16 mil is a joke but then again, according to some McCarthy is a very very basic player with no skills at all. All engine apparently.

glad to hear james is being rewarded money wise for his playing, also it beefs up the offers if there were to be some. wenger might not even be there at the end of the year, they look worse than usual and the supporters are even less enthused. not worried about this rumor tbh.

Definitely not going to happen. Not for a schilling less than the price we paid for Lukaku. RM loves this kid and brought him over to Everton...and not for the sake of making a hefty profit by selling him after 2 seasons with the club.

Look how we can't control the midfield with McCarthy out. Even with a stalwart like Gareth Barry in center midfield, we looked weak against Hull. McCarthy is a hardworking bull dog in the midfield...something we missed this weekend.

Here's to hoping he can pass on his knowledge to Mo Besic if he does end up leaving though. Besic has the potential to be a great player for us...so long as he avoids the referee's book. Almost too feisty at times, but it has the added bonus of instilling fear/nervousness into our opponents

• 4 weeks later...

Go ahead James, besic has balls 3 times the size of yours and he doesn't give a fuck if he gets sent off. I don't care how good McCarthy is, if he thinks he's bigger than this club then off with you and we'll find a cheaper better alternative.

You are making it sounds like if he said something about wanting to leave or being excited about moving on one day. Unless I missed something, this all seems like another silly rumor to me.

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

Go ahead James, besic has balls 3 times the size of yours and he doesn't give a fuck if he gets sent off. I don't care how good McCarthy is, if he thinks he's bigger than this club then off with you and we'll find a cheaper better alternative.

You really need to stop taking every rumour as fact :huh: .

Have I missed something? Has McCarthy demanded a move or something???

lets see what happens this month but if he goes we must want to sell him.

some friends of mine bumped into james before he signed when asked was he signing his words was show me the money.

I think if I was told I was going to get over 3 times my weekly wage because Wigan accepted a £13m offer then I would.

The lad not once handed in a transfer request. He enabled Wigan to get a good fee d spite the fact he was earning pennies comparitive to his potential.