IGNORED

David Marshall

Howard is too valuable to keep. And he wants to be playing not on the bench. To Americans he could go for a hefty sum, might as well take advantage of it.

Howard won't be going to MLS with their pay structure though, unless he's on DP contract. That doesn't usually happen for GKs. I just wonder where he would go if he did leave.

Howard won't be going to MLS with their pay structure though, unless he's on DP contract. That doesn't usually happen for GKs. I just wonder where he would go if he did leave.

Think MLS is a good shout personally, IF he was going anywhere. He is (correct me if I'm wrong) a sports hero to the Americans, I imagine in a similar way Lando was. He could be a star player for an MLS team, I just don't see him being sold so its a moot point.

Think MLS is a good shout personally, IF he was going anywhere. He is (correct me if I'm wrong) a sports hero to the Americans, I imagine in a similar way Lando was. He could be a star player for an MLS team, I just don't see him being sold so its a moot point.

I think he's the type to leave on a free if he did leave. He's the most well-recognized player playing outside of the US, but he's not the type to put fans in the stands, and his salary would be peanuts compared to what he makes at Everton.

Lando was popular because of his stats and was arguably the best player to ever step on the field for the USA.

I'm not saying Howard wouldn't be welcomed, but I don't think he'd get a DP contract or take a a significant pay decrease either. It's from both a marketing and financial standpoint. I could be wrong though. Personally, I plan on coming to Goodison at some point in my life, but I'm more interested in seeing the likes of Barkley, Lukaku, etc. than Howard.

Edited by TonkaRoost

He would be a DP and could go nycfc he's from New Jersey perfect fit. They have plenty of money and DP spots. I think he would bring people to games, he would provide good goalkeeping.

He would be a DP and could go nycfc he's from New Jersey perfect fit. They have plenty of money and DP spots. I think he would bring people to games, he would provide good goalkeeping.

That's not a bad shout considering the money they have, but I believe they've already used 2 of 3 maximum slots. Unless Howard leaves this window, they'll get another DP before the season starts.

That's not a bad shout considering the money they have, but I believe they've already used 2 of 3 maximum slots. Unless Howard leaves this window, they'll get another DP before the season starts.

Lampard isn't going , he's one back. Orlando city might have 1 as well, heck LA Galaxy still have 1 since the Gerard deal isn't confirmed. I could see smaller teams go for him as well.

It would be best, he's not a bench guy, he wants to play.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMelqx-Asg

We "need" to get this guy in he's superb!

Is there a youtube vid of the seventy-four goals he conceded that season out of interest?

(OK he actually missed three games so it may be a little less)

Been said before but if you're 'keeper in a shit team you're going to have lots of opportunities to make spectacular saves. Not saying he's good or bad, not seen enough to judge. If he really is superb then I hope we sign him, but a youtube showreel is meaningless as always.

Is there a youtube vid of the seventy-four goals he conceded that season out of interest?

(OK he actually missed three games so it may be a little less)

Been said before but if you're 'keeper in a shit team you're going to have lots of opportunities to make spectacular saves. Not saying he's good or bad, not seen enough to judge. If he really is superb then I hope we sign him, but a youtube showreel is meaningless as always.

When we played Cardiff at Goodison he was brilliant he'd be a massive upgrade on Robles and would push Howard very hard.